XP
Country
Somalia
GW team to users:
see you another 'soon'
1 month-ish
lets-beat-that-horse.jpg
*insert graphic image of beating a dead horse*

Seriously. They come up with a fix to an issue after 1 (2?) days and the first thing we say is that THEY'RE TAKING TOO LONG!!!

Edit: Read the rest of the thread... Come on guys, really? I'm not jumping on this anti-Gateway bandwagon. Pasta didn't "kill" it. Is it possible to make you people happy? Or are free games not enough?

Reactions: Randomixx and nccom

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which rom can't be converted?
I can't recall all of them except Xeno maybe. I know the issue comes up on the "other" site now and then. Maybe someone eventually figures it out and has success, but there are certainly some that present challenges to the community occasionally.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I can't recall all of them except Xeno maybe. I know the issue comes up on the "other" site now and then. Maybe someone eventually figures it out and has success, but there are certainly some that present challenges to the community occasionally.
Really? I have a .cia copy of Xenoblade and even though I haven't really gotten into it yet, it loaded just fine. A USA version (probably converted to region free). Now, some people are having trouble converted hacked games to .cia. I know that it was such a hassle to convert Pokemon Neo Y that I just gave up.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I have a .cia copy of Xenoblade and even though I haven't really gotten into it yet, it loaded just fine. A USA version (probably converted to region free). Now, some people are having trouble converted hacked games to .cia. I know that it was such a hassle to convert Pokemon Neo Y that I just gave up.
As I said "maybe" on xeno. I remember there were issues when it was first released. Looks like you geniuses figured it out. :) If there is eventually 100% success in converting roms to cia, I stand corrected.

I still stand by my point that cia is not necessarily the best choice. Backing up card 1 saves is drag and drop. cia requires SDF.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
As I said "maybe" on xeno. I remember there were issues when it was first released. Looks like you geniuses figured it out. :) If there is eventually 100% success in converting roms to cia, I stand corrected.

I still stand by my point that cia is not necessarily the best choice. Backing up card 1 saves is drag and drop. cia requires SDF.
yeah most of the issues where for people generating the proper rsf file etc....but now thanks to advancements in that field even the noobiest of noobs can convert a .3ds to .cia in a few minutes
I'm sure the Gateway team is reading this forum. If they had a sense of humour, they'd have added the TM sauce to the "soon"! :-)
for shame, not even acknowledging their own trademark :rolleyes:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's really nice , I test and multi-rom menu display after pressing select. Awesome gateway team!
The interesting things are so mysterious that we may not imagine what they are until gw announced those in some day.
maybe running dsi and gba from emuand
or at least from sysnand , and N3ds emunand

glass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, they forgot to write the checksum for the latest update, anybody could please tell me what they get?
My Launcher.dat MD5 is 47c6ac63c34b289e3edbd86126440892

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea on when we get 9.8 support for N3DS or when Omega comes out?

If you had read the hype train you would know it is August 14th. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you had read the hype train you would know it is August 14th. :)

It is all in the Legend of Gateway.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next