• Views 30,659
  • Replies 132
  • Likes 6

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As fun as your bickering and personal attacks on each other can be, maybe we can just agree that not everyone has the same priorities and desires? Someone not being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person, and someone being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person either.
Oh please, don't bore me with your lame philosophical analysis. If you don't like people bickering just say so and spare us your meaningless bloviating

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please, don't bore me with your lame philosophical analysis. If you don't like people bickering just say so and spare us your meaningless bloviating
I guess I was too subtle with my sarcasm there. So, to honor your request: I don't like people bickering. It serves no purpose, adds nothing to the forum, doesn't improve the goodwill of anyone involved, and does nothing but make the people involved look insecure and desperate for attention.

greatwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On emunand 9.8 with Gateway Version 3.2.2, I can not start a game that requires unlocking ram (super smash bros , MH4... ) Is it does for everyone? Or am I the only one with such problems ?

Last edited by greatwizard,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1