Want new friends to enjoy multiplayer games before 3DS Online Service shuts down...

Coollink_95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
My FC is 5000-6749-8243, feel free to leave yours and add me! I'll be very very happy and appreciated to see new friends appear in my friendlist!:yay3ds:

927ad7014f5d953b69f8c81e3a0bad9.jpg

I bought my 3DS 8 years ago, but no one around me play handheld consoles, thus I rarely use it's online features and play multiplayer games.
Until recently, I attended a party with many 3DS and other handheld console owners, it was a very precious experience for me. I finally got my first StreetPass for years, seeing the notification light blinking green and orange for the very first time too. Tears almost went out when I successfully joined their Mario Kart 7 local group and raced with them.

753b3ea1cf4bd7546695546aebfc825.jpg

(I brought my GBASP and EFA-LINKER there too.)

Back home, I feel an urge to play with the other 3DS players again, thinking how much multiplaying joy I've missed these years, I want to meet as much as new friends as I can before I can't!
My 3DS will be online everyday til the Online services completely close. I will constantly check this thread, make sure adding you back in time.

My FC is 5000-6749-8243!
Thanks in advance! Looking forward for your replies...!

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you should name some specific games you are interested in playing and suggest some specific times when you would be available to play.

There are dedicated Discords for games like Kid Icarus and Tri Force Heroes and if you are serious about playing these things, you would be much better off looking there.

Coollink_95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Maybe you should name some specific games you are interested in playing and suggest some specific times when you would be available to play.

There are dedicated Discords for games like Kid Icarus and Tri Force Heroes and if you are serious about playing these things, you would be much better off looking there.
Thank you, I forgot Discord completely. I will go there and look around!

I mainly play Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing, Tri Force (and all other Zelda games), StarFox, and Puyopuyo Tetris, (Tetris Axis and Ultimate too).
Wish to play Kid Icarus with Japanese voice acting but I can't read Japanese for now, still waiting for translated version for my language.

Although I want to play multiplayer games with a certain friend, it might be difficult to connect across continents due to the time zone difference, my location use GMT +8 but I often stay up very late so it might be GMT+5...? idk
It would be very nice if I successfully played together with someone, but ahead of that I may need to meet and add friends first.

Rednorka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
Hi! I'm willing to participate!

My friend code is 0619-9276-5670 and I'm interested in mainly playing Puyo Puyo Tetris. Timezone is GMT+3.

If you need to contact me, use this website or my Discord (rednorka).

Coollink_95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi! I'm willing to participate!

My friend code is 0619-9276-5670 and I'm interested in mainly playing Puyo Puyo Tetris. Timezone is GMT+3.

If you need to contact me, use this website or my Discord (rednorka).
Hi Red! Just added you. I like playing Tetris in a casual way, still a beginner or a noob you could say:lol:. I encountered Puyopuyo only half a month ago, if we could play together plz bear with my noob movements :P

Rednorka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
Hi Red! Just added you. I like playing Tetris in a casual way, still a beginner or a noob you could say:lol:. I encountered Puyopuyo only half a month ago, if we could play together plz bear with my noob movements :P
I'm semidecent at both so alright, will keep that in mind! I'm not ready to play right away now, but later in the day i should be free

Coollink_95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hey ! i added you my fc is 3885-4720-1151
Added you successfully, Nightwaver! Sorry for checking your message this late, I thought they shut down the friendlist feature too:cry:
Post automatically merged:

I know there's 30 mins left but...

1246-2936-3584

In mk7
Sorry man, failed to add you, it reads that's a wrong friend code somehow.:unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.