Old 3DS XL to new 3DS XL complete transfer

Noah_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello! I just joined this website so please forgive me if I do anything wrong but here's my problem: So my New Nintendo 3DS XL got online banned (with the error message 002-0121). I kind of know why but that was a couple of years back so I definetely learned my mistake and will never do it again. Anyways, I found my old, partially broken 3DS XL lying around and thought that maybe I could unban myself but after trying every method I came across nothing worked. But there's one thing I haven't tried and that I heard about. A complete transfer of ALL of the data from the old 3ds to the new one. The old 3ds xl isn't banned and has just got cfw freshly installed so I could try the other methods to unban myself. The new one has cfw as well of course. I found 1 or 2 tutorials regarding the transfer but I didn't know for sure that the thing they were talking about was the same as my problem and I didn't really understand the process. So I'm asking you guys, please help me transfer EVERYTHING from my old 3ds xl to the new one. I don't care what happens to the old 3ds xl and I'll never use it again after that (especially not online) so it would be very nice if someone could help me transfer all the stuff. Again I want to transfer ALL of my data including the NNID and the lcfs over so that I duped my old 3ds xl.

Noah_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sound like you got banned, you can try one of the three methods to get unbanned.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/
Like I said I already tried most of the methods except for the transfer I already tried everything regarding the local friendcodeseed_b and the secureinfo_a stuff. Also tried the one with editing in the hex editor but none of them seemed to fix my issue. Additionally, on the old 3ds xl I don't have a localfriendcodeseed_b but a localfriendcodeseed_a and also no secureinfo_a but secureinfo_b

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello! I just joined this website so please forgive me if I do anything wrong but here's my problem: So my New Nintendo 3DS XL got online banned (with the error message 002-0121). I kind of know why but that was a couple of years back so I definetely learned my mistake and will never do it again. Anyways, I found my old, partially broken 3DS XL lying around and thought that maybe I could unban myself but after trying every method I came across nothing worked. But there's one thing I haven't tried and that I heard about. A complete transfer of ALL of the data from the old 3ds to the new one. The old 3ds xl isn't banned and has just got cfw freshly installed so I could try the other methods to unban myself. The new one has cfw as well of course. I found 1 or 2 tutorials regarding the transfer but I didn't know for sure that the thing they were talking about was the same as my problem and I didn't really understand the process. So I'm asking you guys, please help me transfer EVERYTHING from my old 3ds xl to the new one. I don't care what happens to the old 3ds xl and I'll never use it again after that (especially not online) so it would be very nice if someone could help me transfer all the stuff. Again I want to transfer ALL of my data including the NNID and the lcfs over so that I duped my old 3ds xl.
You can't transfer the NNID. In the first place, NNID are not usable on a banned console anymore even after the console has been unbanned with LFCS_B. But even if they were, the only way to transfer the NNID is to do an official system transfer, and you can't do an official system transfer to a banned console either.

The best you can do is manually transfer everything else other than the NNID, and simply not login with a NNID ever again, which will allow most things to work normally. Only a couple things, such as Badge Arcade, require a NNID.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo