Can i 'swap' the circuit board+rubber stick of a new 2ds xl to a new 3ds xl?

Squall_07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi
i would like to change the circuit board and the plastic/rubber stick of my new 3ds xl circle pad. I have a new 2ds xl that i'm not use because it has both screen TN and i prefer my IPS 3DS.

The stick of my new 2ds xl is brand new so i would like to open it, take the plastic stick and the circuit board of the circle pad and put it in my new 3ds xl.

it is possibile? the circuit board and stick measures are the same between the two consoles?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi
i would like to change the circuit board and the plastic/rubber stick of my new 3ds xl. I have a new 2ds xl that i'm not use because it has both screen TN and i prefer my IPS 3DS.

The stick of my new 2ds xl is brand new so i would like to open it, take the plastic stick and the circuit board of the circle pad and put it in my new 3ds xl.

it is possibile? the circuit board and stick measures are the same between the two consoles?

No, you need a New 3DS XL if you want to swap parts.

Squall_07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, you need a New 3DS XL if you want to swap parts.

Ok. The problem is that i don't know where to buy replacement parts of circle pad for 3ds xl. Amazon and ebay sell it but i'm not so sure that it a good quality replacement. i came from europe so i will prefer to buy in european coutry for don't pay extra taxes for shipping..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. The problem is that i don't know where to buy replacement parts of circle pad for 3ds xl. Amazon and ebay sell it but i'm not so sure that it a good quality replacement. i came from europe so i will prefer to buy in european coutry for don't pay extra taxes for shipping..

You either get them from a broken or a working new 3ds XL.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure that new 2ds xl circle pad circuit board and analog rubber/plastic stick are not fit/compatible with new 3DS xl?
I have seen photos and video and seems identical.

They should be, but it is best just to get part from a broken N3DS XL, why ruin a working New 2DS XL

Squall_07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They should be, but it is best just to get part from a broken N3DS XL, why ruin a working New 2DS XL
if the pieces are identical i want only swap. The new 3ds xl stick works. It feels 'used' but works.
Stick of new 2ds is new so it has a better feeling. I want swap so then i will put the used 3ds to 2ds so the 2ds will work again (but with a more used analog stick).

If the circuit board of the circle pad and the rubber/plastic stick of new 2ds xl and new 3ds xl are identical, i would like to swap.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the pieces are identical i want only swap. The new 3ds xl stick works. It feels 'used' but works.
Stick of new 2ds is new so it has a better feeling. I want swap so then i will put the used 3ds to 2ds so the 2ds will work again (but with a more used analog stick).

If the circuit board of the circle pad and the rubber/plastic stick of new 2ds xl and new 3ds xl are identical, i would like to swap.

Probably just get the cap, if the circuit board connecting to the main board isn't damaged just leave it alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto