Hacking [Fixed] Xenoblade X on spoofed 5.5.0!

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Piracy? That's pretty much the premiere reason why people dumps games lately.

Its easier to mod the game on SD than it is to ram patch, or duplicate mods. creating I'd think would be easier patching ram... But you are probably right, people buy, dump, and sell.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I guess it doesn't make sense if you can download the game from NUS. Do updates have all the stuff though? I thought depending on the versions it just has updated or added files since the last version.

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I guess it doesn't make sense if you can download the game from NUS. Do updates have all the stuff though? I thought depending on the versions it just has updated or added files since the last version.

The updates are in the clear, the game data from NUS is encrypted and you need the key file to decrypt it. This key can be extracted from eShop purchases I think. Someone please correct me if you can freely download games from NUS and boot them in loadiine without a decryption key/file.

Believ3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if I'm on 5.3.2 and don't want to spoof firmware I just dc my net and reject the option to update off disc and I can play

Reactions: Redirr

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm on 5.3.2 and don't want to spoof firmware I just dc my net and reject the option to update off disc and I can play
You don't have to dc at all since tubehax will just deny the update so you will just get an error and it will let you start the game.

3DSfan2671

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Loadiine backup I made works well in Mii Maker mode. Can't test SSB mode. Played for an hour and saves are saving/loading, SD card loading is also much faster than disc-only loading so there's definitely no need for the DLC packs

Managed to compress the entire game down to 9.5GB B-)

If you were to ahem "theoretically" upload it, I would suggest MEGA as it's pretty fast in general.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
still no key for xenoblade (us or eur or jp)
Waiting for the EUR nus key, or a way to extract the ticket from disc.
talking about extracting games from NUS, Assassin creed 3 can't be extracted with cdecrypt 0.1 or 0.2

Edit:
nfo from one hour ago
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_EUR_WiiU-ABSTRAKT
AS-XCX.xxx

NUS key will be known soon.
only need the first rar and the disc key. don't need 25GB wud to get nus key

Edit2:
found on newsgroup.
Disc and NUS key available now. NUS version extracted successfully.
Thanks to abstrakt for the disc key

so my dump is finished, but its a whoopin 19gb ... how to compress?
Why do you want to compress it? You want to compress in rar or remove game content ? there's only one language so there's not much you can remove to lower the size.
it will not work on SD once compressed. If you don't want it on SD (faster load speed, undub, etc.) then there's no reason to dump it.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in case "tralala" from logic sunrise read this :
Your translated version of my WUP install guide on the first post has an error.
rename "0005000E101C4x00 to install" is the name of the folder to put on SD, not the verb "installer". if users rename the folder to "installer" it will not work.
if users have different folder name they will think they have to copy the "installer" folder inside the "install" folder.

oxitran

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody tried a jpn save on a eur/us game to see if they're compatible?
From Past escapades with nintendo game save files, the answer is a probably not. There always tends to be more issues than just editing it to work on the other regions.

PaBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah after unrar it was 19+GB.

game needs hacks! undub, run speed enhancement (walking around is tedious just as it was in the first game) and above all FONT SIZE wtf?!

btw when i launch the game via loadiine i'm offline. is there any way to do online play via loadiine? on disc play i was online just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here