Hacking [Fixed] Xenoblade X on spoofed 5.5.0!

acidmango

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah after unrar it was 19+GB.

game needs hacks! undub, run speed enhancement (walking around is tedious just as it was in the first game) and above all FONT SIZE wtf?!

btw when i launch the game via loadiine i'm offline. is there any way to do online play via loadiine? on disc play i was online just fine.

Online does not work for any game launched via Loadiine. Maybe in the future, but for now the console considers it to be running MiiMaker/SmashBros and will only try to connect the servers associated with those titles.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to download the update for Xenoblade X with NUS Grabber and it only downloaded 3 files, is this normal? How do I use the NUS program? Thread said to use the cmd prompt version and not the GUI version... Thoughts/help appreciated :)

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
How far away are we from an IOSU exploit release? I'm asking because I will update my 5.3.2 console to play XBX if the IOSU is more than a week away and spoofing doesn't work. I want to play XBX since it was first revealed in 2012.

There is a release with the update pre-installed whihc worked fine on my 5.32 ,non-spoofed console

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any version will work, I suppose.

if you run the game from disc, then you need latest update to launch it (use wup installer) or choose to launch the game without updating.
if you run the game from loadiine, any version will work and you don't have update messages. if you use loadiine, I think there's a specific TCPgecko to work with it. I've seen report that loadiine4 was less stable with gecko, but I didn't try.
sorry, I didn't give you lot of help.

acidmango

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pygecko doesn't cooperate with Loadiine v4.
pygecko will load on Loadiine v3, but XCX does not launch in Miimaker mode on v3.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with the latest Nusgrabber, should I still use command line and not GUI? It says I am missing "MSVCP140.dll"...

Update: Tried command line version, ran in admin mode, still only downloaded 3 files. Says wget is not an internal/external command or something like that. Am not sure how to proceed :(

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it requires the exploit, but it's integrated inside the wup webpage.

kernel + wup
or
Wup + wup

wup page detects if you already have kernel patched, if it's not it apply it, if it's already patched it runs wup installer.
You can just run wup page twice and you'll be sure it's the correct kernel patch used for wup installer.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went to the wup site twice, and now my gamepad says "Install OK". It won't let me go back to Wii U Menu. What do I do? Thoughts/help appreciated :)
Seeing this pop up a bit here and there. just use the old one on exploit.wiiubrew.net or something. Seems to work better for others with the same problem. Just pull the cord out the back or hold power button.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
data pack are only if you play from disc (not loadiine).
DLC can only be installed from eshop, not with nusgrabber+WUP installer.

so if you are on 5.3.2 you need to spoof 5.5.0 and use nnu patcher to access eshop.

ErdeFB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
data pack are only if you play from disc (not loadiine).
DLC can only be installed from eshop, not with nusgrabber+WUP installer.

so if you are on 5.3.2 you need to spoof 5.5.0 and use nnu patcher to access eshop.

Bummer. Would have been great to benefit with load times having the data packs on the Wii U memory and the game on SD card. Oh well. A man can dream. Thanks for letting me know.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you don't understand.
the data pack ARE the game's file. SD or DLC are the same thing.

when playing from Loadiine, the files are already not on the disc, so you already benefit from the "speed packs".
SD Card is already loading faster than the drive, and even faster than disc+DLC because the DLC is only half the game size, not everything is loaded from hdd, and some data are still accessed on disc.
so, if you use loadiine, you don't need the DLC at all.

ErdeFB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Maybe you don't understand.
the data pack ARE the game's file. SD or DLC are the same thing.

when playing from Loadiine, the files are already not on the disc, so you already benefit from the "speed packs".
SD Card is already loading faster than the drive, and even faster than disc+DLC because the DLC is only half the game size, not everything is loaded from hdd, and some data are still accessed on disc.

I fully understand the concept. The way I thought of it would've been similar to a striped RAID array. Leading part of the game data from Wii U integrated memory and some from the SD card thus faster loading/streaming of data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c