Trying to install a game thats not on any USB loader and running into issues with sig patches

Charliegamer300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so im trying to install yo kai watch just dance, I found the file from a reddit thread and downloaded it. I put it in the install folder and it shows up in WUP installer. Once I try to hit install I hit the error message "verify wup files are correct & complete. dlc/e-shop require sig patch" I have tiramissu and aroma. As of right now my wii u auto launches into Aroma so I dont know if im still getting the sigs. What do I need to do?
Update: I was able to start the install of the game by launching in tiramisu but like now it says "possible bad sd card/reformat (32k)" Which I have it formatted as, is it possible that my SD card (micro with adapter) just cant do it?

Last edited by Charliegamer300,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know if im still getting the sigs. What do I need to do?
Copy SD:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup/01_sigpatches.rpx to SD:/wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup/01_sigpatches.rpx.
is it possible that my SD card (micro with adapter) just cant do it?
When you double checked that the card is formatted correctly it's way more likely that your download is corrupted. So try to get it from another source. Also make sure there is a title.tik file present in the folder with the .app and .h3 files. In case it's missing use NUSsplis "Generate a fake <title.tik> file" option. ;)

Reactions: jeannotte

Charliegamer300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy SD:/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup/01_sigpatches.rpx to SD:/wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup/01_sigpatches.rpx.

When you double checked that the card is formatted correctly it's way more likely that your download is corrupted. So try to get it from another source. Also make sure there is a title.tik file present in the folder with the .app and .h3 files. In case it's missing use NUSsplis "Generate a fake <title.tik> file" option. ;)
I was able to get it running and decrypted on cemu so I know the rom isnt a bad rom. And everything is formatted correctly so

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All the SD card does is providing data, so as long as you're able to read and write files from it it is impossible that it's the cause.

Possible causes and solutions:
- Hardware damaged SD card. Check with https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html
- Corrupted download. Try to get it from another source.
- Wrongly formatted SD card. Double check that the cluster size is 32k.
- A bug in WUP Installer. Try NUSspli instead.
- Missing title.tik file. Use NUSspli to create it.

In case all of this doesn't help PM me the reddit link (do not post it here as that's against the forum rules) so I can have a deeper look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: