WUP Installer GX2 Issues

Hacking

PhanWeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have a wii u running aroma and wup installer v1.3.1. I downloaded some games using WiiuDownloader and whenever i try to install any of them to either my nand and or my external drive it says to verify the WUP files are correct and complete and that DLC/E-shop requires a sig patch. I havent modified the files from WiiuDownloader at all so i have no clue what im doing wrong

PhanWeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I got the games to download but i keep getting an error code of 160-2246 when launching super smash brothers specifically. Could it be because i owned the game on disc before trying to pirate it? Other games i havent owned on disc are working perfectly fine. Im thinking its probably because i have save data from back then but idk how to delete it.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never heared of this error before but it's fore sure not caused by save games. A more plausible cause would be something messed up the tickets, so uninstall one of the games showing that error with NUSspli (that's important as NUSspli is the only deinstaller cleaning up tickets), then reinstall it (you can also use NUSspli for that, really no need to use WUP Installer anymore these days). Did it help?

BTW: For the save games make sure to move them to the USB drive (via Wii U settings -> data management) before installing the corresponding games in case you install the games to USB, else the Wii U might not be able to pick them up / you might think they are lost while in reality they aren't.
So in other words: Save and game need to be on the same storage medium (USB or NAND).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto