ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, according to reports on Serene Forest, I did such a great job porting Sumearig and Mikoto that other people will actually be able to see them normally, I can't say whether that's true or not though, quick note on that, Garon WILL shadowban you if you use him, I already tried and got shadowbanned for it, only Mikoto and Sumeragi seem "safe" to use, and even then you may still get shadowbanned for those 2 as sometimes I'd randomly get shadowbanned for no reason.
Garon bans you because of his class, if you change it, you'll be fine :)

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not talking about the before awakening one im talking about the one where you recruit mina (i think her name is)

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
right her i can't play her paralogue
There's no way this is causing it, this does not in any ways, shape or form edit any of the base files in the game, I also made a fresh new file and was able to access her paralogue and rescue her with 0 problems.

You could always just delete your extdata (which removes the DLC) and then reinstall after you've gotten Mozu.

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, according to reports on Serene Forest, I did such a great job porting Sumearig and Mikoto that other people will actually be able to see them normally, I can't say whether that's true or not though, quick note on that, Garon WILL shadowban you if you use him, I already tried and got shadowbanned for it, only Mikoto and Sumeragi seem "safe" to use, and even then you may still get shadowbanned for those 2 as sometimes I'd randomly get shadowbanned for no reason.
If a player is using a unit with a skill that only bosses have (garon) you will be shadow banned.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I cleared the extra data and installed v3. I back out to reinstall DLC but it says "Couldn't find downloadable content, would you like to load save, removing some content?" I've reinstalled the DLC three times but get the same thing. Any ideas?

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question, so I played a local battle with a friend where I had sumeragi on my team, my friend could see him with the correct portraits and everything but when we tried to initiate a battle with one of his units against sumeragi my game crashed yet when my friend viewed the model Sumeragi uses in-battle it worked fine.
Is it just a problem with my game?

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question, so I played a local battle with a friend where I had sumeragi on my team, my friend could see him with the correct portraits and everything but when we tried to initiate a battle with one of his units against sumeragi my game crashed yet when my friend viewed the model Sumeragi uses in-battle it worked fine.
Idk I use sumeragi and mikoto online and I battle no prob can easily attack

Nisky808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had a online battle with a friend and had the same problem

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try pairing them up with someone. For some reason, whenever they're paired up, it works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol