ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled your previous version and installed v2. However, i'm not getting the option to recruit the other 3 custom dlc characters. Am i missing something?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cleared data before I installed it. Fredrick, Lisa, and Chrom showed up, but Mikoto, Sumerai, and Garon did not.
Any thoughts?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
@DeathChaos25 how you take the blue shield off some of the units (like your Ike) and what are the benefits of it
They can support other units (if a romhack is made for it), they can be found around in your castle, and within the facilities too, such as the Arena, running the lottery, running shops, in the hot springs, etc.
1TPaEGp.png
zsCHYl7.png
SL0drNl.png
VEWjvxJ.png
uqemrmh.png

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Sumeragi use Raijinto and Mikoto use the Fujin Yumi with this pack? Or is it only in your special personal romhack? Thanks for the awesome custom dlc.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Sumeragi use Raijinto and Mikoto use the Fujin Yumi with this pack? Or is it only in your special personal romhack? Thanks for the awesome custom dlc.
I think they can

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They can support other units (if a romhack is made for it), they can be found around in your castle, and within the facilities too, such as the Arena, running the lottery, running shops, in the hot springs, etc.
1TPaEGp.png
zsCHYl7.png
SL0drNl.png
VEWjvxJ.png
uqemrmh.png
how you take the shield off?

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OMG
you made a custom DLC AND you put the assets on extdata
I did not think that it was even possible!
great work! waiting for the undub version :)
(I can install the dubbed version and after overwrite with the undub without deleting the extdata all over again?)

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

When I tried to download the V2 files, there is always a message that pops up "No downloadable content found", I tried the first version, and it worked without a problem (minus the lack of DLC bgm lol). If anyone could help, that would really be nice! Thx! :)

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... would have been nice to have marked some spoilers. Sumeragi and Mikoto?? Or are they from DLC?

Actually, don't tell me. :(

i mean have you not even played the first five chapters of the game? like why you here then :SSSSSSSSS

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I know who they are. But Sumeragi is supposed to be dead. And I don't remember Mikoto showing up in any battles either.

I played all of Birthright and I'm halfway through Conquest.
Are you implying that a character has to appear once as an enemy or an ally for you to battle with/against them for me to be able to do anything?

Because that's completely wrong.
rxyBKtP.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol