ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

MirorB_Sees_All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Late to the party on this, which of course means some previously downloadable files are now gone! Sweeeeeeeet timing, me! :toot:

Does anyone have a backup of the UpdatedExtdata that @EmblemCrossing made (linked in the OP and post #739 on page 37)? Is their specific UpdatedExtdata needed, OR can you meet the criteria for it yourself and dump it yourself as long as you have CFW (which I do)?

Also, does anyone have a backup of the Tildehat's Omegablu DLC Severa Voice Fix that @Marth? linked?

Thanks to @Omegablu and @DeathChaos25 for making this. Here's hoping I'll be able to collect everything needed for this and give it a go.

EDIT:

@KunoichiZ do you happen to have any of these files I mentioned? I just stumbled across an excellent post that you made that had a couple other files I needed that I couldn't find anywhere else, so I was hoping you'd be able to help me out!

Last edited by MirorB_Sees_All,

MirorB_Sees_All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, managed to stumble across Tildehat's "Omegablu DLC Severa Voice Fix" after a LOT of searching...phew.

The only piece of this puzzle left (I hope) is the EmblemCrossing's "shared custom DLC extdata.rar".

If someone has some specific steps on how I could make my own version of this "shared custom DLC extdata" that is needed as part of this, that'd be awesome...assuming no one has a backup of EmblemCrossing's "shared custom DLC extdata.rar" file anymore.

At the risk of coming off as a bit annoying (apologies!), here's one more shot in the dark...

@Omegablu
@DeathChaos
@KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto