Disney Speedstorm can't be played in Offline mode?

Sebastianyosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Debes instalar el juego base , la actualizacion y el dlc y despues iniciar el juego y cerrarlo y poner el switch en modo avion y despues conectas la switch al pc y abres el dbi y pones mft responder y en la ruta saves juegos instalados en la ruta que dice mathew77 pegas todo lo del save ahi y despues inicias el juego y pones play

Reactions: sil1982

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Aqui teneis como funcionaria el proceso un poco mas automatico

Post automatically merged:

Aqui teneis como funcionaria el proceso un poco mas automatico

sorry for beeing that guy but rememeber:
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/
this is a english only fourum.

And please if you like to share the savefile do it directly do not send people to a Telegram group where you have to give codes and similar to download a file.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for beeing that guy but rememeber:
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/
this is a english only fourum.

And please if you like to share the savefile do it directly do not send people to a Telegram group where you have to give codes and similar to download a file.
I do feel that save is unique to device or profile and it won't work without resigner or rehash that is very unusual for Switch.

and of course, this main forum is English only, but not in groups unless group rule specific otherwise.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Please, could you explain how ? I don't find the game in JKSV cause I can't launch it
if you never has launched the game your console do not have a savegame for that game, so JKSV only can create a new savegame from a backup, so if you put a backup folder on the JKSV path you will see the backup and you will have the option to restore it even if the game has not been run ever.

Reactions: Lineacero

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been trying to get thing working forever. Does anyone have a guide to what I need to do to get this running??

I've installed:
- Disney Speedstorm
- NSP Update (v1.2.1a)
- DLC (Ultimate Founder’s Pack)

I started playing and it tries to connect to their server (even when I choose play offline) and doesn't work.

I've downloaded a few offline safe files on gbatenp and tried to install them using JKSV and I'm either downloading the wrong save file for my version, or not using JKSV correct. I have never used the app before, but watched a few videos. So I could very well be doing it wrong.

Does anyone know which save file I need to use and how to install it??
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock