Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,591,910
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

PauloVidorZilioS

Trophies
XP
He must have used a automated translator, and the program translated "Work" (as in "thank you for your hard work) as "Job", its a common mistranlation... Thats why i hate softtranlators....

TMS1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see that the project is going strong. By the way, I voted for translating the profiles (being a Digimon fan first and a gamer second), though if the translators can confirm that the profiles are identical with ones already translated, then copying would be fine. I just don't want to miss out on anything that might be new.

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i have a little thing that i think the group that have been working on this its a few words a friend of mine said the you have shown though out this translation
there is no chance, no destiny, no fate,
that can circumvent or hinder or control
the firm resolve of a determined soul,

the difftence between the impossible
and the possible lies in a person's
determination,

success is not final,failure is not fatal it is the courage to continue that counts
i removed the boring bits but that was a good friend of mine told me when i stoped writeing my book and now i have got 1/4 of the way through it so keep this up and you guys will finish this translation

Reactions: 3 people

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
i have a little thing that i think the group that have been working on this its a few words a friend of mine said the you have shown though out this translation
there is no chance, no destiny, no fate,
that can circumvent or hinder or control
the firm resolve of a determined soul,

the difftence between the impossible
and the possible lies in a person's
determination,

success is not final,failure is not fatal it is the courage to continue that counts
i removed the boring bits but that was a good friend of mine told me when i stoped writeing my book and now i have got 1/4 of the way through it so keep this up and you guys will finish this translation

Since Digimon themselves tend to gain power from their partner's strength of will, their determination, I find this quote to be highly relevant and highly appropriate. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
citizen_cane.gif

seriously, nice motivational line.

Routakira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or are the newbies' comments the only ones being deleted? What could they say that merrits deletion? But that aside i have been silently and patiently waiting for this patch, i have high hopes for this one. keep up the good work guys i'll support you anyway i can.

Mirby

Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
The only reason those posts have been deleted is because of their incessant requests for a patch.

And the moderation deletion reasons should be enough to explain why that's bad. And it's also bad because if they'd just read the first page, they'd see this:

Introduction:
This is a project to translate DSLE which is started by influence of the original Project. This is the new topic which will (hopefully) hold answers to all of your questions except one (When the patch will be released). You will be able to check the progress of the project here in the first post.

If you are looking forward to a patch release or are a supporter of the project hit the like button this first post. Please DO NOT fill this thread with un-needed support posts or questions on when it will get released.

Which means DON'T ASK ABOUT THE PATCH!

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it me or are the newbies' comments the only ones being deleted? What could they say that merrits deletion? But that aside i have been silently and patiently waiting for this patch, i have high hopes for this one. keep up the good work guys i'll support you anyway i can.
Its not that they are newbies
Its that they are patch-spamming fools who cant be bothered to read the first page
It doesnt matter how many posts you have, ask for a patch and I will report you.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Apathetic_Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In all honestly, people are blind, lazy, and impatient. Always wanting more then what is being given. Humans are so greedy. Quite sad really.

On topic; I've been following this for a while now, i'm looking forward to it , so i shall say thank you for all your effort people, but i don't see why people expect you to give up more of your free-time and life to get the patch out faster, just to suit their own needs/desires. I mean it's your life, it's not like you're getting anything out of this except the satisfaction of completing a project like this. But unfortuantly, people can't see it that way. Anyway, that's my two cent, Ciao.

Reactions: 2 people

shikamarutak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honestly, people are blind, lazy, and impatient. Always wanting more then what is being given. Humans are so greedy. Quite sad really.

On topic; I've been following this for a while now, i'm looking forward to it , so i shall say thank you for all your effort people, but i don't see why people expect you to give up more of your free-time and life to get the patch out faster, just to suit their own needs/desires. I mean it's your life, it's not like you're getting anything out of this except the satisfaction of completing a project like this. But unfortuantly, people can't see it that way. Anyway, that's my two cent, Ciao.

very true people who keep asking ''where can i get a patch for this game??'' should be deleted they should wait for it to come out and be great full that people are working on this. whats that saying : patients is a virtue. .

on another topic and i know this is on the wrong thread but the new ish digimon cros wars ds game is anyone translating it?? again sorry to put this on here.

keep up the good work guys your doing a hell of a job.

Mirby

Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States

very true people who keep asking ''where can i get a patch for this game??'' should be deleted they should wait for it to come out and be great full that people are working on this. whats that saying : patients is a virtue. .

on another topic and i know this is on the wrong thread but the new ish digimon cros wars ds game is anyone translating it?? again sorry to put this on here.

keep up the good work guys your doing a hell of a job.

You could always set up a request in the Translations Request thread for that game. I haven't played it yet myself, but I plan to.

I mean, if I got through this with basic Japanese knowledge, I should be able to get through that, especially after have watched all of Xros Wars.

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i played through most of red and blue in full japanese, i stopped because i was having troubles fusing stuff into that blue thing that seems to be a main character >.>

deneric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, time to kick it into over drive; I leave for a flight at 8:30am tomorrow morning, and I wanna play some digimon along the way. You see where I'm going with this?

GO GO GO!

(Jay Kay)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated