Danball Senki BOOST translation help

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by CrashmanX, Nov 19, 2012.

Nov 19, 2012
    • Newcomer

Maxtram New Member

Message Count:
    Venezuela
    I did the image translation only of the main menu to see if it actualy works well
    maybe you can try it out if it works crashmanX

Attached Files:

CrashmanX Current project: Danball Senki BOOST (PSP)

Message Count:
    United States
    Max, thanks man. I'll add it in to the game in a bit. Can't wait to see how it looks.

To upload on GBA temp just choose "Upload a file" when posting and navigate to the translated file.

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    @Mani : Yeah, just upload it here using the upload a file option when making a post.

xhai New Member

Message Count:
    Philippines
    looking great can't wait to see this in action..

hey crash are you having problem with CPK any thing i can help..

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    Here's the completed LBXSUBEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. I'm taking small break before tackling RPGITEMEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. Then on towards LBXWEAPONEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.

Attached Files:

• Newcomer

Mani1234 New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    Shall I take out the jap sentence and replaced it with english or do I put the english text next to jap?
    Because I have done it side by side with jap text.

Edit: Am only done like 30% I think, I'll carry on doing it today aswell.
    Last edited by Mani1234, Jan 2, 2013

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    Well that was how I did it earlier, side by side for comparison and if anyone wanted to contest my translation, but CrashmanX said I didn't have to so I guess you don't have to as well.

Message Count:
    United States
    Go ahead and replace what's there. I trust you guys enough to believe you won't lead me wrong. Besides, if it is off somehow I can always change it later.

Xhai, I'm not having any issues with the CPK at all. If you wanted to help with the translation you could. Alternatively if Maxtram needs any help with the images you could help him out.

EDIT: Pics of Maxtram's Menu Patch.
    The menus look great! Just needs Email BBS changed to Quest BBS. Also there's a few words that are SLIGHTLY off center but I can fix those myself.
    OH! Forgot, the last item under the "Maintain ALL the LBX" section is Repair Kit. That one can be a bit tricky.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Last edited by CrashmanX, Jan 2, 2013

xhai New Member

Message Count:
    Philippines
    sorry! CrashmanX i haven't done yet any image editing but i like to give it a try also i want to use this tools i have...
    • Newcomer

Maxtram New Member

Message Count:
    Venezuela
    wow they look pretty good im going to add that one on the mantain option and finish translating all the other files and fix the "leader" image i dont know why it came like that

i will play a little with some fonts for the titles to see what looks better for them

now im pumped up to finish the images now that i see they work well
    Last edited by Maxtram, Jan 2, 2013

Message Count:
    United States
    Yea. They really do look great. I was looking over them and I thought the individual images alone looked incredible. Then I put them in game and it looks spot on!
    • Newcomer

Maxtram New Member

Message Count:
    Venezuela
    I finished editing and fixing the main menu and did the stas and opcion menus because they didnt have to much to edit

I'm going for the Ready and Title Menu but for that i need that someone tells me what is said on every word i attached the some images for the ready and for the title i just need a screenshot with text apart saying whats every word

Edit: Im way better doing Image editing i dont know almost anything on jap just understand what i listen but not what i read lol:ha:

Attached Files:

Last edited by Maxtram, Jan 3, 2013

Message Count:
    United States
    Oh man. Thanks Max! I'll have these implemented with screenshots shortly and I'll give you a rundown of the Ready and Title Menus.

EDIT: OK anyone know what those tiny TINY lil Kanji say? The top Kata says "STOCK". This is used in the stock matches and they say SOMETHING about the lives remaining because they're placed next to the lives left.
    [IMG]
    Last edited by CrashmanX, Jan 3, 2013

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    The tiny kanji looks like the kanji "機" which means Machine/Mechanism, since it obviously doesn't mean opportunity or occasion, in this instance. So 'Unit' should be the right use in this context. Tells you how many unit you have a left before you run out.

Message Count:
    United States
    Ah. Thank you very much. OK so putting Units or something along those lines might work.

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    BTW, the screenshots look really good. Got any other screenshots to share? I'm liking how everything is turning out :)

Message Count:
    United States
    I will post soon with the new images. Working on translating the other images for Max ATM.

EDIT: OK So I TRIED translating this screen. (Attached) and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Again, my Japanese is pretty damn weak. I can't translate dialogue for shit. I THINK I transcribed it properly?
    データかいそうツールなどたよって
    せーブデタをかきかえると
    ただしくプレイができなるがのうせいガあります。
    ふせいなデータガリようされたはない、たいせんなどで
    そのデータがりようできなります。
    データガきガえソフトをしようされはいことを
    つよくあすすめします。

Attached Files:

Last edited by CrashmanX, Jan 3, 2013

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    Rough translation: Modifying the save data using any data modification tool may disrupt and cause an inability to play properly. In the event of invalid data being detected, data such as VS. data will not be able to be accessed. The use of data modification software is strongly discouraged.

Basically it's a warning screen against cheating or things like that. May cause the data to be unable to be read properly etc.

Message Count:
    United States
    Ah OK. We'll have to re-word that or turn it into a "Translation by:" message.

Frank Cadena New Member

Message Count:
    Brunei
    Since we've already violated that warning, :rolleyes: , I suggest we turn that into our credits page.

SPONSORED LINKS