Gaming Danball Senki BOOST translation help

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I did the image translation only of the main menu to see if it actualy works well
maybe you can try it out if it works crashmanX

Attachments

• GScene_MainMenu.rar
    61.5 KB · Views: 471

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Max, thanks man. I'll add it in to the game in a bit. Can't wait to see how it looks.

To upload on GBA temp just choose "Upload a file" when posting and navigate to the translated file.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
looking great can't wait to see this in action..

hey crash are you having problem with CPK any thing i can help..

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the completed LBXSUBEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. I'm taking small break before tackling RPGITEMEXPLAIN_JP.BTX. Then on towards LBXWEAPONEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.

Attachments

• LBXSUBEXPLAIN_JP.BTX.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 386

Mani1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shall I take out the jap sentence and replaced it with english or do I put the english text next to jap?
Because I have done it side by side with jap text.

Edit: Am only done like 30% I think, I'll carry on doing it today aswell.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Well that was how I did it earlier, side by side for comparison and if anyone wanted to contest my translation, but CrashmanX said I didn't have to so I guess you don't have to as well.

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and replace what's there. I trust you guys enough to believe you won't lead me wrong. Besides, if it is off somehow I can always change it later.

Xhai, I'm not having any issues with the CPK at all. If you wanted to help with the translation you could. Alternatively if Maxtram needs any help with the images you could help him out.

EDIT: Pics of Maxtram's Menu Patch.
The menus look great! Just needs Email BBS changed to Quest BBS. Also there's a few words that are SLIGHTLY off center but I can fix those myself.
OH! Forgot, the last item under the "Maintain ALL the LBX" section is Repair Kit. That one can be a bit tricky.
LpcjY.png

O9jrk.png

DGxQ4.png

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry! CrashmanX i haven't done yet any image editing but i like to give it a try also i want to use this tools i have...

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Go ahead and replace what's there. I trust you guys enough to believe you won't lead me wrong. Besides, if it is off somehow I can always change it later.

Xhai, I'm not having any issues with the CPK at all. If you wanted to help with the translation you could. Alternatively if Maxtram needs any help with the images you could help him out.

EDIT: Pics of Maxtram's Menu Patch.
The menus look great! Just needs Email BBS changed to Quest BBS. Also there's a few words that are SLIGHTLY off center but I can fix those myself.
OH! Forgot, the last item under the "Maintain ALL the LBX" section is Repair Kit. That one can be a bit tricky.
LpcjY.png
O9jrk.png
DGxQ4.png

wow they look pretty good im going to add that one on the mantain option and finish translating all the other files and fix the "leader" image i dont know why it came like that

i will play a little with some fonts for the titles to see what looks better for them

now im pumped up to finish the images now that i see they work well

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Yea. They really do look great. I was looking over them and I thought the individual images alone looked incredible. Then I put them in game and it looks spot on!

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I finished editing and fixing the main menu and did the stas and opcion menus because they didnt have to much to edit

I'm going for the Ready and Title Menu but for that i need that someone tells me what is said on every word i attached the some images for the ready and for the title i just need a screenshot with text apart saying whats every word

Edit: Im way better doing Image editing i dont know almost anything on jap just understand what i listen but not what i read lol:ha:

Attachments

• GScene_MainMenu.rar
    63.4 KB · Views: 262
  • GScene_Option.rar
    57.6 KB · Views: 267
  • GScene_Profile.rar
    57.9 KB · Views: 257
  • GScene_Ready.rar
    14 KB · Views: 217

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Oh man. Thanks Max! I'll have these implemented with screenshots shortly and I'll give you a rundown of the Ready and Title Menus.

EDIT: OK anyone know what those tiny TINY lil Kanji say? The top Kata says "STOCK". This is used in the stock matches and they say SOMETHING about the lives remaining because they're placed next to the lives left.
NKovx.png

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
The tiny kanji looks like the kanji "機" which means Machine/Mechanism, since it obviously doesn't mean opportunity or occasion, in this instance. So 'Unit' should be the right use in this context. Tells you how many unit you have a left before you run out.

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I will post soon with the new images. Working on translating the other images for Max ATM.

EDIT: OK So I TRIED translating this screen. (Attached) and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Again, my Japanese is pretty damn weak. I can't translate dialogue for shit. I THINK I transcribed it properly?
データかいそうツールなどたよって
せーブデタをかきかえると
ただしくプレイができなるがのうせいガあります。
ふせいなデータガリようされたはない、たいせんなどで
そのデータがりようできなります。
データガきガえソフトをしようされはいことを
つよくあすすめします。

Attachments

• u_ca_bg02_s.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 370

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Rough translation: Modifying the save data using any data modification tool may disrupt and cause an inability to play properly. In the event of invalid data being detected, data such as VS. data will not be able to be accessed. The use of data modification software is strongly discouraged.

Basically it's a warning screen against cheating or things like that. May cause the data to be unable to be read properly etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)