Gaming Danball Senki BOOST translation help

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Great :) WeaponExplain is going well, even with the distractions i.e games.

EDIT: WeaponName record 41, you have it as Diablo Spear Unit. Looking at the original text, it's Kisou Diablo with Kisou comprised of the kanji Mechanical and Spear. Would it fit if we used 'Mechanical/Mechanised Spear Diablo'?

EDIT the 2nd: Also, you mistranslated record 46's リタリエイター as Ritarieita when it's actually translated as Retaliator.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Excellent. Thanks again Frank. I'll go through and update those weapons. I THINK we can fit Mechanical Spear Diablo but I'm not 100% sure. Might have to make do with Mech. Spear Diablo.

EDIT: Running into some PC issues over the last week so Translation might slow down a bit. Don't worry though. The Translation files are on a separate drive so they're safe.

Xaijin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay!
I can't wait for this patch :D
I really enjoy the Danball senki games and it is awesome that soon ill be able to play it in (partialy) english!
Keep it up and I hope to see it soon!!
Damn im going to play the shit out of this game..

Ill be following the progress ;)

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm HOPING to have a full on Menu Patch out within the next two months. Startin up School again on the 14th so I'm gonna try to hammer out some stuff by then. I got all the shopping menus done and I'm touching up a lot of the LBX names and Attack Function names.
So far though the game is nearly 100% playable. I'm HOPING I can find the Quest Guide info (though I might have already run across it) and we can get that translated so people know where to go for the quests.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm... we've gotten quite far considering that you've only started this early December last year :) Sadly I've only gotten 110+ descriptions done and more than 600 lines of descriptions left... slow and steady....

Xaijin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe I can help with those images?
I have multiple image altering proggrams on my ipad..(photoshop for ipad,creative studios,and other stuff)
I dont know if it is complicated what gou want but perhaps I can help?

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
try these tool to convert 24-bit your .png file to 8-bit
see it work (its worth a try)
good luck

Download Link

Oh sweet. Thanks ShyCity! I'll give it a test myself later but I'm sure Max can make the best use of it.

Maybe I can help with those images?
I have multiple image altering proggrams on my ipad..(photoshop for ipad,creative studios,and other stuff)
I dont know if it is complicated what gou want but perhaps I can help?

For many images you'll need at least some basic photoshop skills. (Transparency, proper fade, text matching, etc.) So if you're confident then you're more than welcome to try your hand at it.
Here's the folder containing the majority of the game's images. I'll post more images once these ones are done.
http://www.mediafire.com/?90965l9667osz1y

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the DLC? I haven't downloaded it yet nor have been able to so I can't say if I will or wont.
If you're talking about Episode 0 then yes, I do plan on translating that, however that's after the main story so it's not as important ATM.

Xaijin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn seems that I can't edit those pictures properly...
Im sorry..

I hope I can be of use in a other way (perhaps testing? I've also seen the anime so I know when things are out of place)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1