Homebrew Question can someone for the love of god help me with cheating through splatoon 2 secret boss

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
i will admit, i don't have the patience or time to try and beat this boss legitimately. i've completed every single octo expansion level with every weapon and this is the last thing i need to do for 100%. i am upto hex editing my save file to pass it in order to have true 100% if someone could possibly help me

Last edited by rayoman77,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i will admit, i don't have the patience or time to try and beat this boss legitimately. i've completed every single octo expansion level with every weapon and this is the last thing i need to do for 100%. i am upto hex editing my save file to pass it in order to have true 100% if someone could possibly help me
What's the point in getting 100% if you don't do it legitimately? It doesn't really count then.

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
What's the point in getting 100% if you don't do it legitimately? It doesn't really count then.
i don't really care how i obtain 100% completion, i save myself the frustration by cheating through ridiculous cheap segments of games like for example this one where its the only thing left for me to do and this boss is legitimately broken. i don't really have much free time in my life anymore to be a 'hardcore' gamer like others either

please don't question me and if you can help just help, i have a really bad case of OCD where leaving games not 100% completed irritates my whole being lmao

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
please don't question me and if you can help just help
Aehm. Why should we not ask for motives? Do you consider your question to be a plea for charity?

"Please dont think, or talk, just do the thing for me that I want you to do - but *psssssst* stay a little quiet?"

Sadly, there is no openly available cheat engine on the switch, and apparently there is a market for some coders, to sell "godmode" to rich kids to cheat online, so the likelyhood of this changing, simply because you wish it to ("but please, dont ask questions - just help"), is very slim.

Have a very nice day,

sincerely, not your Alexa smart assistant.

Reactions: Vorde

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
what else do you want me to say except that i have a severe case of OCD bro

is it that hard to locate a value in a hex editor for expert coders to change it up and poof fight completed

i bet noone would be able to (or want to) help me in the end and i'd be forced to fight this broken boss for 10 hours straight till i beat em and fail the next exam at university cause little to no free time wahaha

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what else do you want me to say except that i have a severe case of OCD bro

is it that hard to locate a value in a hex editor for expert coders to change it up and poof fight completed

i bet noone would be able to (or want to) help me in the end and i'd be forced to fight this broken boss for 10 hours straight till i beat em and fail the next exam at university cause little to no free time oh yeaaa
Look for help then, solving this "episode of OCD" won't help with the following ones, nor will it accomplish anything.
If you have got your "OCD" behavior so out of control that you can't manage to choose the correct priority between studying for an exam and fake 100%ing a game, then you really need professional help.

Also, why would we care if you fail and drop out? It's your life, it's your responsibility, it's your future the one you throw out the window.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Look for help then, solving this "episode of OCD" won't help with the following ones, nor will it accomplish anything.
If you have got your "OCD" behavior so our of control that you can't manage to choose the correct priority between studying for an exam and fake 100%ing a game, then you really need professional help.

Also, why would we care if you fail and drop out? It's your life, it's your responsibility, it's your future the one you throw out the window.

what, do you guys want me to give you money to help me out or something? aint these forums exactly for requests like these to be answered by people who are willing to help? why are you replying to this thread at all if your answer is no? just leave it without any replies and you'll get the point just as sufficiently across.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just delete the game and tell everyone that gives a shit, including yourself, you got 100% completion.

The result is exactly the same as cheating to 100%. Both scenarios result in zero accomplishment, both are lies.

If you never bother to buy anymore games and just lie to everyone saying you've completed each and every new game released you save yourself both time and money for that degree, although how you're going to cheat yourself to a 100% first on that one I don't know..

Oh yeah, just don't do it and Photoshop yourself up a certificate.

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Just delete the game and tell everyone that gives a shit, including yourself, you got 100% completion.

The result is exactly the same as cheating to 100%. Both scenarios result in zero accomplishment, both are lies.

If you never bother to buy anymore games and just lie to everyone saying you've completed each and every new game released you save yourself both time and money for that degree, although how you're going to cheat yourself to a 100% first on that one I don't know..

Oh yeah, just don't do it and Photoshop yourself up a certificate.

i honestly don't even brag about my 100%s to anyone, i just do it for self-fulfillment, but whatever i guess, this thread's a joke now because of people who take their full-time job of hardcore gaming seriously. waaah fuck da chiter babies ! a _l_ d-_-b _l_ if you cheat in videogames you are worse than terrorists kids!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i honestly don't even brag about my 100%s to anyone, i just do it for self-fulfillment, but whatever i guess, this thread's a joke now because of people who take their full-time job of hardcore gaming seriously. waaah fuck da chiter babies ! a _l_ d-_-b _l_ if you cheat in videogames you are worse than terrorists kids!
I don't care if you cheat, as long as you don't do it online. I just don't see the point in cheating for a number that only means something if you do it legitimately. Surely it wouldn't help your OCD if you still know you didn't actually get 100%, you only got 99.9% and cheated for the last 0.1%.

But @sarkwalvein has a point, you should get help. That's not a meme, it's a honest suggestion.

Reactions: Vorde

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Just to underline the point made again - because "do you want me to give you money?" was stated.

The answer is no. In fact we dont even know anyone that could help you with your problem.

Here is why:

The solution you look for doesnt exist. Wishing it into existence doesnt work, because someone would have to code it, and it wouldnt be that easy.

If you'd want that theoretical person to do it, you'd probably have to pay them (you want on demand code, that doesnt exist, now).

But then thats not likely to become a thing either, because if said coder is motivated by money - they'd code the cheat engine to sell to rich kids to cheat online (apparently there is a market, according to newsreports on other platforms), in which case this community probably wouldnt even get you in contact with them. (Because of dubious ethics and legality.)

In short - you have the wrong image of hackers, and the homebrew community overall.

If something doesnt exist as a "free and shared solution", economies of scale dictate, that one persons request, will not wish it into existence. Not even if you'd pay an entire salary for it to get developed.

Most projects in here come into existence, because someone thinks, that a certain functionality would be cool to have for themselves and others, and then starts to work on that. The point being, that over the lifetime of the platform there will be probably about 30 people (or lets say 100... ;) ) that will do that. While there are literally 10.000s out there that would request something from them on the spot, if they could.

Now lets say, that out of those 30 that are mostly doing that in their free time, 15 arent motivated by money. Now do your probabilities again.. ;)

The thing is, that tomorrow someone could make a cheat engine, even a free and open one - but thats essentially chance, and nothing you can influence with a request. :)

Last edited by notimp,

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
why are people still commenting on this thread

Just to underline the point made again - because "do you want me to give you money?" was stated.

The answer is no. In fact we dont even know anyone that could help you with your problem.

Here is why:

The solution you look for doesnt exist. Wishing it into existence doesnt work, because someone would have to code it, and it wouldnt be that easy.

If you'd want that theoretical person to do it, you'd probably have to pay them (you want on demand code, that doesnt exist, now).

But then thats not likely to become a thing either, because if said coder is motivated by money - they'd code the cheat engine to sell to rich kids to cheat online (apparently there is a market, according to newsreports on other platforms), in which case this community probably wouldnt even get you in contact with them. (Because of dubious ethics and legality.)

In short - you have the wrong image of hackers, and the homebrew community overall.

If something doesnt exist as a "free and shared solution", economies of scale dictate, that one persons request, will not wish it into existence. Not even if you'd pay an entire salary for it to get developed.

Most projects in here come into existence, because someone thinks, that a certain functionality would be cool to have for themselves and others, and then starts to work on that. The point being, that over the lifetime of the platform there will be probably about 30 people (or lets say 100... ;) ) that will do that. While there are literally 10.000s out there that would request something from them on the spot, if they could.

Now lets say, that out of those 30 that are mostly doing that in their free time, 15 arent motivated by money. Now do your probabilities again.. ;)

The thing is, that tomorrow someone could make a cheat engine, even a free and open one - but thats essentially chance, and nothing you can influence with a request. :)

also seems like you don't understand sarcasm as to type such a long comment you stupiDF RETARD MAN LOL

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Meh, didn't get to your "kids are worse than terrorists" comment yet. Just leave it standing as a reminder for people how homebrew scenes work in general.

Also - maybe dont censor this thread and leave it up as an example of "support service on demand" culture instead, which is still very popular amongst people with smartphones and "no time".

We'd actually need a few examples of this for fingerpointing.

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: sarkwalvein

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
why are people still commenting on this thread

also seems like you don't understand sarcasm as to type such a long comment you stupiDF RETARD LOL
Like it or not, when you post a thread you are making it open for public discussion.
Anyway, no one's done the research into the save format yet, and there aren't any memory editing tools. It's still early days in the Switch scene. If I knew how to help you, I would.

BTW, sarcasm doesn't work very well on an entirely text based medium.

rayoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Like it or not, when you post a thread you are making it open for public discussion.
Anyway, no one's done the research into the save format yet, and there aren't any memory editing tools. It's still early days in the Switch scene. If I knew how to help you, I would.

BTW, sarcasm doesn't work very well on an entirely text based medium.

damn finally a constructive answer. that's all i wanted to know, thank yooou.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...