Misc 100% Complete Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Save File

mystiko111

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey Amy, So you are requesting a 100% of everything up to date including wave 1 and 2?
I have a fully 100%d up to date save with wave 1 and 2 completed.
I will edit this post after I finish work with the 100% save :)
Really? Also S ranks in all battle challenges? 😮

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@mystiko111 yes I have beaten each challenge battle with S rank, each has two extra things to get extra currency but I didn't do them. I just one shot the bosses and then went to the next.
The save is missing a few items I believe so if you really want everything I believe there are 2 or 3 editors on gbatemp.
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys here is the 100% up to date Patch 1.2.0 Wave 2 save file.
I did use @TobiasAmaranth initial 100% save file prior to patch 1.2.0 and did remove some files as I only played on autosave, whereas the OP had the autosave and I think like 2 or 3 manual saves.
My folder save file is that of the autosave ingame. So just care when overwriting your save if you don't understand how saves work.

@TobiasAmaranth If you could also add it to the OP that would be appreciated

Please give this post a like and the main OP post a like

I plan to at some point figure out which save editor to use on gbatemp to get all items to x99 that don't break certain features
edit: I have tried the 2 save editors for the game and there are some errors currently when adding in accessories/collectibles so just care

Attachments

• 100% patch 1.2.0 dlc wave 2.zip
    263.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by Ultimos54,

mystiko111

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@mystiko111 yes I have beaten each challenge battle with S rank, each has two extra things to get extra currency but I didn't do them. I just one shot the bosses and then went to the next.
The save is missing a few items I believe so if you really want everything I believe there are 2 or 3 editors on gbatemp.

Hey guys here is the 100% up to date Patch 1.2.0 Wave 2 save file.
I did use @TobiasAmaranth initial 100% save file prior to patch 1.2.0 and did remove some files as I only played on autosave, whereas the OP had the autosave and I think like 2 or 3 manual saves.
My folder save file is that of the autosave ingame. So just care when overwriting your save if you don't understand how saves work.

@TobiasAmaranth If you could also add it to the OP that would be appreciated

Please give this post a like and the main OP post a like

I plan to at some point figure out which save editor to use on gbatemp to get all items to x99 that don't break certain features
edit: I have tried the 2 save editors for the game and there are some errors currently when adding in accessories/collectibles so just care
Really cool! 👍🏻

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am waiting for Eiffel to update his codes, then I will be completing the next DLC wave. Will post my save once done. Don't know when it'll be. Eiffel isn't responding to the forum

unless someone wants to use my 100% wave 2 save I posted above and then complete wave 3 that would also save time

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got a new 100% but I need help pulling the save. Checkpoint's dead. EdiZon is dead. Now what do I use? >.>

Gogol quest is done, all one-time-purchases were made, classes are all unlocked and maxed, all energy nodes were looted, all costumes unlocked. Just gotta pull the save file somehow.

Amyrose991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a new 100% but I need help pulling the save. Checkpoint's dead. EdiZon is dead. Now what do I use? >.>

Gogol quest is done, all one-time-purchases were made, classes are all unlocked and maxed, all energy nodes were looted, all costumes unlocked. Just gotta pull the save file somehow.
i have one of those apps but i dont know if i can post here it would go on my medaiafire link i dont know if iwould be breaking tos

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
okay codes have been updated for the game. I'll get to updating my 100% save tomorrow or the day after when I can, will post here when I'm ready

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Enjoy. Up to date 100% Wave 3 DLC. I haven't beaten the 140 waves choice for the normal and hard difficulty due to time and it taking so long. But if you use cheats just beat them.
I have got all the new DLC outfits both A and B colour variants and bought some of the new items with the new blue gems from the DLC challenge mode. Enjoy all

Attachments

• wave 3 100%.zip
    242.9 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: JeepX87

Kabuto999

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Enjoy. Up to date 100% Wave 3 DLC. I haven't beaten the 140 waves choice for the normal and hard difficulty due to time and it taking so long. But if you use cheats just beat them.
I have got all the new DLC outfits both A and B colour variants and bought some of the new items with the new blue gems from the DLC challenge mode. Enjoy all
Thanks for the savefile

Did you leave second part of Masha's quest for us to complete or did you miss it?
I mean the question mark next to the rest site in the City.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Masha? is that the new character? If so I believe I finished the entire quest idno. If not then yeah complete it haha
Thanks for the savefile

Did you leave second part of Masha's quest for us to complete or did you miss it?
I mean the question mark next to the rest site in the City.

junipert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for this! (made an account just to say that LMAO!)
had a pretty close to finish file but lost all my save data for XC2 and XC3 from having to factory reset my switch... wanted to play again in NG+ for upcoming DLCs but not so much grind out everything i lost so thanks again!

Reactions: Ultimos54

IvanVonGenbu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
strange question, do you know if there is a way to change the game time of the save? Since I want to have the save time equal to the real time of the switch I would like to have them equal. Maybe with NG+ the save times are reset but I still ask in advance. Excuse me for my english, I hope I explained myself well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto