TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
(This is a 100% complete save file accomplished through actual gameplay, no cheating was done to accomplish these tasks.)

(If you want to avoid spoilers, you can use this save file and then immediately start a New Game+ with it. Or just start a regular NG and use it as late game reference for stuff you may have missed like the location of uniques or cross-referencing quests/npcs.)

100% Complete
  • Story - New Game+ available, all theater events available
  • Levels - All characters and heroes level 99
  • Soul Link Tree - All six are fully complete
  • Hero Ranks - All heroes with all characters are Rank 20
  • Affinity Bonuses - All colonies are 5-star friendship
  • Uniques - All killed on both Hard and Easy
  • Soulhacking - All skills mastered
  • Gems - All gems are max level (X/10)
  • Map - All maps are fully revealed, even Cadensia
  • Food Dishes - All 20 learned
  • Ether Channels - All fully collected (final bar was 4/5 filled, if you're curious)
  • Training Drills - Yep... Even those...
99%+ Complete
  • Quests - 38 Hero, 153 Standard - I'm unsure if this is 100% or not
  • Collectopaedia Cards - 110/111 (The Gogol Vuaga Nopon card is incomplete) plus all secondary requests filled
  • Affinity Chart - I did my best!!
  • Chests - Probably 100%
  • Off-Seer Events - Close to 100%
  • Origin Shards - Probably found all of them, but they can drop from uniques so this one doesn't really matter. All the weapons are upgraded, though!

100% Complete
  • Quests - All completed
  • Outfits - All outfits unlocked, including DLC content
  • Hero Ranks - All heroes with all characters are Rank 20, including DLC Heroes
  • Ether Channels - All fully collected, including DLC Hero's
  • Collectopaedia Cards - This is completed now! Gogol Vuaga evades no longer.
  • Unlocks for Wave 3's Special Mode - Okay, I admit I cheated the currency here, but that's the only cheating this save file has experienced. Enjoy the bonus accessories, too, I guess.
99%+ Complete
  • Chests - Probably 100%
  • Off-Seer Events - Close to 100%, I did find +1 since last time
  • Origin Shards - Probably found all of them, but they can drop from uniques so this one doesn't really matter. All the weapons are upgraded, though!
Not Complete
  • "Gold Trophy" Challenge Bosses - "Aionios' Strongest 5" can be fought multiple times with escalating difficulty. If you kill them 10 times, you can face the hardest version and then get a gold trophy stamp. I played around with this during my grind/farm activities and completed a few on Easy. I did not attempt this on Hard for any of the 5. Good luck!
  • New Game+ - The game was only completed once. That means there's only one copy of the various unique accessories. Again, this is a completely legitimate save file. If you want a second or third copy, you'll have to play through NG+ or cheat.
  • Hard / S-Rank Challenges - Some are completed but I did not 100% the Hard difficulty challenges or fill out all S-ranks on things.

Recommendations
  • I recommend this save file for those looking to mess around with New Game+ without having to worry about grinding or accomplishing anything in particular.
  • I recommend this save file for those who have little time to partake in the grind aspects and haven't started their journey through this game yet.
  • I recommend this save file for those who want to have everything completed prior to the next set of DLC being released.
  • For a decent challenge: I recommend an all-Soulhacker party, on Hard difficulty, and without exceeding the currently-relevant story level. You can de-level your party with the Level Up option at rest points.
Tips for Completionists (who don't want to use this save file but want advice)
  • Burst Soulhacker - For an easy time obtaining items, create a "Strike Soul" Soulhacker with the following Arts: Hawk Shot (Break), Aquatic Missile (Topple), Electric Skin (Daze), Psychowave (Burst). Skills should include Recharge Cheer, One with the Land / Breath of an Era, and my third was Eagle Rush. Accessories should include Nopon Strap and Break Brooch. Also, have a tank in the party with revenge damage. Set the difficulty to easy and open with a punch or two from the tank, and be sure to set the party to follow right away. Then swap to your Soulhacker and perform the full burst combo every time Psychowave comes off cooldown. If the enemy is going to stay alive for more than 30 seconds, you can skip the "follow" step and have your party work to kill it for a slightly better yield.
  • Multi-task! - I accomplished all of the Soulhacker skill mastery while farming enemies for gems. It's easier than it looks, since you can have everyone working towards the goals at the same time.
  • "Set Time" Shortcut - A good QoL tweak, change the quest tracking shortcut to Change Time so you can shift between 8, ~13/14, and 19 to hunt for * people to talk to.

My total play time for the first save is 240 hours because I chose to play through the game on hard difficulty which adds a lot of extra grind with longer combat. I don't regret it. DLC is overall quite short, only adding 17 hours to my playtime since then.

PS: This save file can be tracked through the order the gems were collected and which ones were crafted/skipped. I don't care where it's posted or shared but be cool and don't claim personal credit, okay? :3

Last Played on v.1.1.0, 8/17/2022 - Save ripped with EdiZon (if this is insufficient, I can re-rip it)
Last Played on v.1.3.0, 3/10/2023 - Save ripped with JKSV

Attachments

• 100% XBC3 Save (V1.1.0 08-27-22).zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
  • 100% XBC3 Save (V1.3.0 03-10-23).zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
Last edited by TobiasAmaranth,

Nytrite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You are the best! This is exactly what I needed. Can't wait to replay the game with this save. Thank you!

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
You are the best! This is exactly what I needed. Can't wait to replay the game with this save. Thank you!
Do it. Do the Soulhacker thing! ;)

The all-Soulhacker build is actually a bit awkward since there's fairly limited healer utility. I think there's one buff field (defense up) and then a basic healing field. I forget if there's Blaze or not. Probably. There's only two healing spells. Also, defenders don't get the +Defense ring.

The important thing for maintaining a genuine challenge, however, is to keep your level capped to the area you're in. With all of the other upgrades, I'd even suggest a few levels under it. The hardest moments I had were those where I was undergeared, with a crappy build, and fighting stuff close to my level.

Nytrite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Do it. Do the Soulhacker thing! ;)

The all-Soulhacker build is actually a bit awkward since there's fairly limited healer utility. I think there's one buff field (defense up) and then a basic healing field. I forget if there's Blaze or not. Probably. There's only two healing spells. Also, defenders don't get the +Defense ring.

The important thing for maintaining a genuine challenge, however, is to keep your level capped to the area you're in. With all of the other upgrades, I'd even suggest a few levels under it. The hardest moments I had were those where I was undergeared, with a crappy build, and fighting stuff close to my level.
Funnily enough I'm a huge pleb, so there's a good chance I'll be only replaying the game to 100% the story (including the side content) but we will see how it goes :lol:

Reactions: TobiasAmaranth

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Funnily enough I'm a huge pleb, so there's a good chance I'll be only replaying the game to 100% the story (including the side content) but we will see how it goes :lol:
Also a valid path. Being able to replay with pure story focus can be a fun way to use something like this. If you're already familiar or fulfilled with the systems, it's a nice shortcut.

Reactions: Nytrite

Kyokoen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Could you maybe disclose where you found the gogol vuaga, that is the only thing i am having problems with. would appreciate it.

oops sorry i misunderstood.. nevermind XD

Last edited by Kyokoen,

IronPro

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to clarify, this is just one save file with 100% affinity with colonies, all classes at rank 20 ect and close to 100% husks sent off, origin shards found ect not one 100% file and one 99+% file?

AliasDiovolo

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
(This is a 100% complete save file accomplished through actual gameplay, no cheating was done to accomplish these tasks.)

(If you want to avoid spoilers, you can use this save file and then immediately start a New Game+ with it. Or just start a regular NG and use it as late game reference for stuff you may have missed like the location of uniques or cross-referencing quests/npcs.)

100% Complete
  • Hero Ranks - All heroes with all characters are Rank 20
  • Ether Channels - All fully collected (final bar was 4/5 filled, if you're curious)
99%+ Complete
  • Quests - 38 Hero, 153 Standard - I'm unsure if this is 100% or not
  • Collectopaedia Cards - 110/111 (The Gogol Vuaga Nopon card is incomplete) plus all secondary requests filled
  • Chests - Probably 100%
  • Off-Seer Events - Close to 100%
Not Complete
  • "Gold Trophy" Challenge Bosses - "Aionios' Strongest 5" can be fought multiple times with escalating difficulty. If you kill them 10 times, you can face the hardest version and then get a gold trophy stamp. I played around with this during my grind/farm activities and completed a few on Easy. I did not attempt this on Hard for any of the 5. Good luck!
  • New Game+ - The game was only completed once. That means there's only one copy of the various unique accessories. Again, this is a completely legitimate save file. If you want a second or third copy, you'll have to play through NG+ or cheat.

Recommendations
  • I recommend this save file for those looking to mess around with New Game+ without having to worry about grinding or accomplishing anything in particular.
  • I recommend this save file for those who have little time to partake in the grind aspects and haven't started their journey through this game yet.
  • I recommend this save file for those who want to have everything completed prior to the next set of DLC being released.
  • For a decent challenge: I recommend an all-Soulhacker party, on Hard difficulty, and without exceeding the currently-relevant story level. You can de-level your party with the Level Up option at rest points.
Tips for Completionists (who don't want to use this save file but want advice)
  • Burst Soulhacker - For an easy time obtaining items, create a "Strike Soul" Soulhacker with the following Arts: Hawk Shot (Break), Aquatic Missile (Topple), Electric Skin (Daze), Psychowave (Burst). Skills should include Recharge Cheer, One with the Land / Breath of an Era, and my third was Eagle Rush. Accessories should include Nopon Strap and Break Brooch. Also, have a tank in the party with revenge damage. Set the difficulty to easy and open with a punch or two from the tank, and be sure to set the party to follow right away. Then swap to your Soulhacker and perform the full burst combo every time Psychowave comes off cooldown. If the enemy is going to stay alive for more than 30 seconds, you can skip the "follow" step and have your party work to kill it for a slightly better yield.
  • Multi-task! - I accomplished all of the Soulhacker skill mastery while farming enemies for gems. It's easier than it looks, since you can have everyone working towards the goals at the same time.
  • "Set Time" Shortcut - A good QoL tweak, change the quest tracking shortcut to Change Time so you can shift between 8, ~13/14, and 19 to hunt for * people to talk to.

My total play time is 240 hours because I chose to play through the game on hard difficulty which adds a lot of extra grind with longer combat. I don't regret it.

PS: This save file can be tracked through the order the gems were collected and which ones were crafted/skipped. I don't care where it's posted or shared but be cool and don't claim personal credit, okay? :3

Last Played on v.1.1.0, 8/17/2022 - Save ripped with EdiZon (if this is insufficient, I can re-rip it)
What folder do I have to put them in?

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
What folder do I have to put them in?
Depends what you use, I would imagine.

https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-saves/ This is what comes up for what I used.

Could you maybe disclose where you found the gogol vuaga, that is the only thing i am having problems with. would appreciate it.

oops sorry i misunderstood.. nevermind XD
What I'm really asking is if you found a gogol vuaga lol

Unfortunately, that is one thing that is missing. And labeled as such. :)

I completed the other Gogol card with coins (it's missing another collectible as well), and the one that needs Gogol Vuaga is otherwise completed. Thankfully, that doesn't really matter, as every affinity chart is maxed. Also, there's currently two that are bugged and show as "incomplete" despite being completed, so even without that, it's impossible to "properly" complete everything at the moment within that category.

But yes, all of this is just one save file, with the contents outlined as above. :3

Is there a guide somewhere I could use for installation? And would it work on an unmodded switch?

I'm pretty sure that you can only use something like this on a modded Switch, but maybe it can work on basic Homebrew, and not present a ban risk. I'm no expert on save file editing requirements, so you'd have to look that question up elsewhere.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Babu1014 Just load up the save that has the highest play time ingame, that is the 100% save :). In the folder there is the auto save and like 5 manual saves. I myself removed all the manual saves and just kept the auto save which was the longest play time :)

TobiasAmaranth

OP
Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
@Babu1014 Just load up the save that has the highest play time ingame, that is the 100% save :). In the folder there is the auto save and like 5 manual saves. I myself removed all the manual saves and just kept the auto save which was the longest play time :)
For what it's worth, they should all be pretty much the same content, but as a general rule, yeah, you'd load the one with the most playtime and then manually save after that.

(Also, it's Auto, Quick, and 3x Manual slots)

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can some post a 100% file xenoblade 3 with the dlc content not the dlc nsp i mean the save file
Hey Amy, So you are requesting a 100% of everything up to date including wave 1 and 2?
I have a fully 100%d up to date save with wave 1 and 2 completed.
I will edit this post after I finish work with the 100% save :)

Reactions: mystiko111

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto