Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Didn't Nintendo say the US is their strongest market for digital downloads? May explain why Americans have to suck it up with only a digital download option.

Personally, I'm super excited for the dual disc special edition release in Europe. I feel the pain of Bayonetta fans in the US, though. If the Wii U was region free, we wouldn't be having this discussion. ;)

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
She looks totally awesome in this Link outfit.

bayonetta_link_costume_small.jpg

Makes her breasts look more realistic to me. Yeah, that's a compliment. :blink:

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's cool but I prefer the Samus one. Her legs look way too long in Link's outfit, imo.
Good point. Who in the world would design such long boots? :P
But I dont really care 'cause you see that a lot in videogames. Take Sora from Kingdom Hearts. How big are his hands and his feet compared to the body? Make me laugh everytime I play one game of the series - but after a short time I get used to it.

And Bayonettas got these giant legs .. in the sword stance you see that a lot more than in any other stances she has. But somehow this is typical for videogames. Take a look at the information of heights some characters in gaming have. Always good for a laugh. :)

But to get to the point: Samus looks awesome too! And you got something to do in the cutscenes. ;)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Preordered Bayo1+2 at GameStop. They had the entry in the system for the EU special edition with a price of 69.95 euros. I'm not sure if that's a placeholder, but I paid the sum anyway and was told if it's higher than the final price, I'll be refunded the difference. (I'm not even a real Bayo fan tbh, but I wanna make sure as a Wii U owner that I support third parties as good as I possible can and the game looks fantastic so I may end up loving it after all!)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure that if Wii U owners started asking for PS4/XBone exclusives, they'd receive a similar reaction as people asking for Wii U exclusives on their system...

No they wouldn't, and in fact, I've already seen it happen a number of times.
I've seen WiiiU owners ask for Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales games, Fable games, Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers, Fat Princess, Demon Sould, Dead Nation and many others;
there was no similar reaction to what we're seeing here.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I've seen WiiiU owners ask for Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales games, Fable games, Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers, Fat Princess, Demon Sould, Dead Nation and many others;

We've already been over this: They don't whine, they just laugh their heads off. ;0;

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We've already been over this: They don't whine, they just laugh their heads off. ;0;

This statement just show how I'm right.
These Nintentyearsold are just annoying, they complain about every single game that is released on other platforms but WiiU,
but when someone complains about a single game that have been released exclusively on WiiU, and it prequel was in everything but WiiU,
they lose their minds and become angry for no apparent reason.
I guess I coudn't expect much more from GBATemp.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm pretty sure that if Wii U owners started asking for PS4/XBone exclusives, they'd receive a similar reaction as people asking for Wii U exclusives on their system...

Wii U owners asking for PS4/XO exclusives.. is that a joke? lol

The only remotely interesting exclusive that PS4/XO have I'd like would be Sunset Overdrive but since Splatoon is coming, I don't really care about it any more.

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes they would, you just have to ask the right people... Not all Nintendo fans explode when you mention them the possibility of sharing an exclusive and not all XBex/PS4 fans will enrage if you ask them the same thing.

Also, calling people ''Nin10yearolds'' (or ''Xbots'' and whatever insult people use for Playstation fans) is incredibly childish and unoriginal. It just makes you look like a toddler who can't think of another argument to put forward and goes ''...but.... but... Y-Y-YOU'RE A STOOPID FAEC''...

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This statement just show how I'm right.
These Nintentyearsold are just annoying, they complain about every single game that is released on other platforms but WiiU,
but when someone complains about a single game that have been released exclusively on WiiU, and it prequel was in everything but WiiU,
they lose their minds and become angry for no apparent reason.
I guess I coudn't expect much more from GBATemp.
My statement shows you're right? How?

Edit: Also, it's kind of stupid to take uncalled-for jabs at Nintendo fans, call them "nintenyearolds" and then when they get annoyed, go "see, see? I told you so!" Of course a fanbase is going to get collectively angry when you insult them.

Also, this is more of an open letter to EVERYONE on here who says GBAtemp sucks/has stupid opinions, etc, but... Why the hell are you here then? Go to another forum if this place annoys you so much.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes they would, you just have to ask the right people... Not all Nintendo fans explode when you mention them the possibility of sharing an exclusive and not all XBex/PS4 fans will enrage if you ask them the same thing.

It's not that it would, but that it didn't happen, I've seen these cases I just said, and there wasn't anyone raging for such stupid reason as the nin10yearsold

Also, calling people ''Nin10yearolds'' (or ''Xbots'' and whatever insult people use for Playstation fans) is incredibly childish and unoriginal. It just makes you look like a toddler who can't think of another argument to put forward and goes ''...but.... but... Y-Y-YOU'RE A STOOPID FAEC''...

I'm not calling every Nintendo fan a Nint10yearsold, but there are some that behave in such a way it's reasonable to call them that.
"O my god, these third parties don't port anything to WiiU, I want more games... O my god, people are complaining about Bayonetta 2 been a WiiU exclusive,
what a bunch of ungrateful bastards, if you want the game then buy the fucking console"
You see, these type of things we read a lot in GBATemp, like that hypocritical statement, is why people use so much this term, and may I say, it suits well.

My statement shows you're right? How?

Edit: Also, it's kind of stupid to take uncalled-for jabs at Nintendo fans, call them "nintenyearolds" and then when they get annoyed, go "see, see? I told you so!" Of course a fanbase is going to get collectively angry when you insult them.

Also, this is more of an open letter to EVERYONE on here who says GBAtemp sucks/has stupid opinions, etc, but... Why the hell are you here then? Go to another forum if this place annoys you so much.

You won't see anybody complaining about people complaining about some exclusive not been on WiiU.
"We've already been over this: They don't whine, they just laugh their heads off. ;0;"

Reactions: T Link7

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wii U owners asking for PS4/XO exclusives.. is that a joke? lol

The only remotely interesting exclusive that PS4/XO have I'd like would be Sunset Overdrive but since Splatoon is coming, I don't really care about it any more.
only ONE that interests me is 2nd son. the rest are multiplat, shooters, racing games which i couldn't give 2 shits about :P

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread gives me so many lols.

It's half people bitching about people making, what, one post about waiting for a (likely) port of the game on another system? Also, if you want to know why it's likely: Bayonetta sold like crap, and Bayonetta 2 is being released on the most stagnant system of the generation on a console that does not generally promote mature content. What does this ultimately mean? If Platinum Games wants to actually make money off of this title, they're going to have to multiplat. Of course, if they're content with not even making back development costs in sales, there's still the chance that the game will never make the leap from the Wii U. Logically speaking though, you'd have to be a member of this forum to think that money isn't the ultimate factor in deciding where a game lands. The game industry is a business, not a fairy that shits out games whenever you close your eyes and wish hard enough.

About a quarter of this thread is people collectively blowing their loads over one of the least attractive female characters to ever enter a game. She's sporting permanent bitch face and she has legs as long as a goalpost in football (the American football, for all you non-Americans). Nothing about this character screams attractive, despite the overwhelming efforts to make her into a sex symbol. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that half of you have never seen what a real, attractive woman looks like. This thread just makes me sad in that respect.

The last quarter of this thread seems to be people arguing over insults. I just. I can't even. People probably mock this forum, not because of those silly insults that are probably the one thing they can agree with, but because of people like the idiots here that would back Nintendo if they were starting the third World War with a Holocaust 2 to go along with it rather than acknowledge that Nintendo may have dropped the ball several dozen times. They probably mock this forum because people here tend to treat Nintendo as the second coming of Jesus. But hey, if Nintendo did start the Holocaust 2, it would be totally Nintendo funded, so at least you'd get exclusivity, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.