Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
you forget about that!
not-gonna-happen.jpg
Tell that to Mikami's head :lol:

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Might be tempted to buy this, i wasnt convinced enough to buy the first one but two games for one and DMC style gameplay is always fun. Great to see deals like this popping up, keep the fans happy!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for the PS4 port though xD

LOL, sorry but it wont. It is an exclusive for Nintendo only. They said its for Nintendo only and will never released it to another systems at all. If you are talking about first game... Who knows but I doubt.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone so offended by the idea of a PS4/Xbone port? Seriously, just because it likely won't happen doesn't mean you can't hope it does. Plus, remember when Microsoft published Mass Effect 1, and it was a permanent exclusive? Yeah.

Reactions: VMM

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is everyone so offended by the idea of a PS4/Xbone port? Seriously, just because it likely won't happen doesn't mean you can't hope it does. Plus, remember when Microsoft published Mass Effect 1, and it was a permanent exclusive? Yeah.

Because Bayonetta exclusivity makes Nintenyearolds feel special.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Probably because people are fed up with people bitching about it.

People complain that there's no games/only kids games. Nintendo secure exclusives and then then complaining just changes to what is essentially "Nintendo stealing our games" and why isn't it on X console.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
It was later properly patched on PS3, though. It's good game but I can see its limited appeal at the end of the day.
I own PS3 version and ooooh god it's awful - even after patching, HDD installing and changing 720p from system menu because they for some reason chose sub-720p resolution which is upscaled badly to 1080p making everything blurry.
I can manage 30 FPS allright but with fast paced games it does feel and with PS3 version of Bayonetta it's mostly under 20 FPS. It's definitly better after patch but does that say much when it's super awful port to begin with?

For that graphical blurriness youtube doesn't show that as youtube blurs most of the fast moving videos anyway but for frame rate:

Reactions: TripleSMoon

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This thread reminds me I need to get a PS4.

For Uncharted 4? Eh, it's cool Naughty Dog's bringing an Uncharted game to PlayStation 4 but not really a system seller.

Bayonetta 1 could be re-released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC because it was originally a multiplatform title but forget Bayonetta 2, B2 was funded by Nintendo otherwise it wouldn't exist.

Because Bayonetta exclusivity makes Nintenyearolds feel special.

Such an immature and humourless thing to say. Even 'Wiitards' is a better name than that one that you spelled it out.

Reactions: T Link7

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Probably because people are fed up with people bitching about it.

People complain that there's no games/only kids games. Nintendo secure exclusives and then then complaining just changes to what is essentially "Nintendo stealing our games" and why isn't it on X console.
The person here wasn't bitching though. They just said they would wait for a PS4 port, and in jest at that. Stop being so insecure.
Bayonetta 1 could be re-released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC because it was originally a multiplatform title but forget Bayonetta 2, B2 was funded by Nintendo otherwise it wouldn't exist.
As I said before, the same could be said of Mass Effect 1 with Microsoft. And look what happened.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The person here wasn't bitching though.

Didn't say they were. You asked why everyone is so offended by the idea, and that's why. Since it was announced to be Nintendo exclusive, every thread about it is filled with people port begging or saying will wait for port etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~