Gaming Bayonetta: The Complete Package (B1 & B2) for Wii U!

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
well it's not the final cover, might still change, it does look a little bit too sexy for a cover of a game on a ninty console :-)

That's what I'm thinking... :)

@WiiCube: Nothing wrong in appreciating virtual women (or characters in general)!

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bayonetta 1 will come out on Disc in Japan, Europe and USA. Satisfied? :toot:

Actually, no... I was happy that Europe was getting a special edition with both games on disc, but it seems USA is getting the same regularly. So we pay more because...?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually, no... I was happy that Europe was getting a special edition with both games on disc, but it seems USA is getting the same regularly. So we pay more because...?
Only because it's a special edition.. yeah, I get your point.

Maybe we get something extra on top of the game?

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The release of the game is a month away - but no trace of any preorder here in good old germany. Not even Amazon. :mellow:

Anyone know more about this?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The release of the game is a month away - but no trace of any preorder here in good old germany. Not even Amazon. :mellow:

Anyone know more about this?

You can pre-order from ShopTo (Standard or Special Edition), Base.com (UK) or Amazon UK.

I'd recommend ShopTo for the Special Edition (physical copies of B1 and B2) and Base.com if you just want Bayonetta 2 only as they're selling for £29.99.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can pre-order from ShopTo (Standard or Special Edition), Base.com (UK) or Amazon UK.

I'd recommend ShopTo for the Special Edition (physical copies of B1 and B2) and Base.com if you just want Bayonetta 2 only as they're selling for £29.99.
In the first place: Thank you. : )

..but I forgot to write that I searched specially for the First Print Edition - can't be that germany does not get this? There is nothing, but they announced the Edition even in the german trailers.. : /

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
In the first place: Thank you. : )

..but I forgot to write that I searched specially for the First Print Edition - can't be that germany does not get this? There is nothing, but they announced the Edition even in the german trailers.. : /
I'm having trouble as well. My preorder at GameStop is for "BAYONETTA 1+2" and their system makes no mention if it's the First Print Edition. :/

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If it says "BAYONETTA 1+2" then it's the Special Edition most likely and not the First Print Edition but do you have a link for it?

The box of Bayonetta: Special Edition looks nicer than the First Print Edition, too.

336996_wii_a.png

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If it says "BAYONETTA 1+2" then it's the Special Edition most likely and not the First Print Edition but do you have a link for it?

The box of Bayonetta: Special Edition looks nicer than the First Print Edition, too.
Both look very nice. Thing is, I preprdered before the 1st print edition was announced and now when I asked GameStop about it, they have no info on it's availability. Their system only has two entries, one for the solus edition and the other for the "1+2". I was told to wait until release and if I'm lucky I'll get the 1st print edition.

This sucks.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't believe it. The FP-Edition was 5 minutes on amazon.de - 5 minutes.

Then it was gone. Out of stock. Like it never existed.

How did this HAPPEN?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Both look very nice. Thing is, I preprdered before the 1st print edition was announced and now when I asked GameStop about it, they have no info on it's availability. Their system only has two entries, one for the solus edition and the other for the "1+2". I was told to wait until release and if I'm lucky I'll get the 1st print edition.

This sucks.

Well, if GameStop did mention it was the Limited Edition - First Print Edition then you're eligible and fingers crossed you get it 'cause for 59.99€ (I'd never pay that much for a game) you damn sure better get it.

Call me cheapskate but I just order games when they're around £31 or at max £39 (Bayonetta 2: Special Edition), lucky me Wii U games are between £31-£39 whereas PS4/XO reach £50 ($80) which I find unreasonable as in US they cost $60.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can preorder it with Gamestop here.
The'll never see my money as long I have a choice. Thanks anyway. ^_^

And by the way: WOHOO! I found a shop to order the First Print Edition for almost the same price I woul've paid if I ordered the Special Edition from Amazon! :toot:

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock