ROM Hack ASH (archaic sealed heat) translation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jookbox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wishing you well on the translation! You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work!
gbasp.gif

spinergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to thank everyone responsible for putting this translation. I have been following this project for about a year now and am glad to see that it is nearing completion. It's good to see the devotion some people have for wanting to make a translation for a great game that wasn't even given a chance in some regions. Keep up the great work!

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! The translation is almost done. Keep up the good work guys! Thank you so much for working on the project, really wanted to play this game. I am sure I speak for many other people who are waiting to play this game when I say this, your guys' work are much appreciated =)

2pado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa recently discovered this game and i'm glad there's a translation in the works, thanks for the hard work.

Just one question:

How is this patch gonna work? patching the ROM? on a catridge?

Thanks in advance.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well if you can believe whats said on gamefaqs , than its 16 march . and form what i remember sega said something about early in the 2nd quarter of 2010 , so i think this date maybe a good one .

xxRehab_Rejectxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey my name is Eric and I'm 24 years old. I love jrpgs and love the English language so I think I would be a great asset to your project. I am pretty adept at catching typos and grammatical errors and this sounds like fun to me. Also I've been wanting to play a patched copy of ASH for so long and it'd be awesome to be able to partake in its creation.

Anyway, thanks for your time man, and good luck with the translation!

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rehab, I'm sure people are happy that you offered to help out, however the beta is now CLOSED. All the testers that are needed have been accounted for, and as such, no more help is needed. Try to read the whole thread, 35 pages isn't that much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2