• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Juncker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.

Been away for some time now. Last I checked in the gateway firmware was bricking alot of consoles. So, is this still a problem with the new firmware: Gateway 2.1? :)

Adaman28

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering does anybody know if I can hack my version 6.0.3-12e 3ds. Would a gateway flashcart work or is there a homebrew available or do I have to have a lower firmware. I only want to use it to download and play 3ds ROMs as the games are expensive to buy nowadays. Thanks.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was wondering does anybody know if I can hack my version 6.0.3-12e 3ds. Would a gateway flashcart work or is there a homebrew available or do I have to have a lower firmware. I only want to use it to download and play 3ds ROMs as the games are expensive to buy nowadays. Thanks.

youre expecting help just to pirate games? ... how about you get a job first?

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.1-4.5 only, no one knows if smea's 6.xx firmware exploit (once released anyways..) will work with flash carts either (suspicion is probably not though)

As of currently there is quite legitimate use for a 3ds cart...you can back up and run your own games from it....

Adaman28

Trophies
XP
Country

Jeesh calm down I was only asking a question. I'm not in a position where I can currently get a job and therefor I'm not exactly flush with cash at the moment. I would much rather buy a flash cart for £20 then buy one game for £40. If that's your attitude towards newcomers and people that are simply in need of an answer you need to ask yourself why the hell you are replying to peoples questions. I came here for knowledge not to be faced with an internet troll.

Raiolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First off, make sure your sd card's little switch is up and not down. That would cause your problem.

Assuming it isn't, you should try another sd card, but that probably won't fix it. Sounds like you possibly have gotten a faulty sd card reader in your system. :/
Just in case you didn't already, did you try rebooting? I've had this happen before. Sometimes a new card reader will read one type of cards better than others also.
Last thing is to check your USB drivers, just in case.

Thanks for the help, it's now fixed. I just searched it and I just had to put a small amount of tape on the notch. Thanks again :)

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember reading somewhere that it was best to leave the default date on the console, I don't remember why. Is this true or can I put the current date with no problems?

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
acer7 said:
Can anyone please answer my question?
if you mean with a original game yes,just install emunand...if you mean through out rom no (i assume you know what firmware your 3ds must be on....)

Reactions: acer7

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone developed a method (preferably without having to buy anything, but if that's the only way then it's fine) to essentially get root access, or whatever the equivalent is, on the 3DS? I want the same level of control over my 3DS as I do on my PC; in other words, the level of control I'm entitled to as its owner. :P I understand if nobody's done it yet, though after it being out for (almost?) 3 years, I'd be surprised.

Also, will Gateway work on the latest 3DS firmware?

One more thing: has anyone written a program like Pikasav to edit Pokemon X/Y save games using Datel's PowerSaves adapter? I heard PowerSaves' built-in software isn't fully-featured enough to support that, and apparently Nintendo took legal action and forced them to remove some unreleased Pokemon from the list. If something like that is a simple matter, it doesn't seem fully-featured enough for me, but as long as the hardware exists to edit save data on 3DS cartridges using a PC, couldn't someone else write a better program for it?

Raiolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
I run MT Card Software v1.2 and Hardware 1.3. I tried Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Harvest Moon 3D, and Mario and Luigi Dream Team and worked fine. Just an hour ago, I downloaded Pokemon Y (US) ABSTRAKT. I ran the game, and worked out fine. I tried saving and it was good. Only, I noticed that the display of 3D images was disabled. I restarted again, and the title is 3D. When it comes to the "PRESS START" thing, of course I pressed start, then it shows me my save file. But the green '3D' led light (I use 3DS) is off. It could not be displayed in 3D.

Is it normal? I don't really mind but it just bothers me.

phillie

Trophies
XP
Country
hi everybody im new here.
I got a problem with gateway fw omega game dump
I cant save SSF4 to sd card keep on getting error but any other game it will go though ok.

sandyp123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can my 3ds xl get bricked if I use a flash cart to play ds games only?

I'm on 7.1.0-16U. Which flash cart should I get? r4i gold 3ds or Dstwo? Which one has less risk of getting the 3DS bricked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious