Hacking 11.2.0-35 update now released

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
This is my primary entrypoint, and the one thing that got my 2DS A9LH'd back in April. $20 for the game cart (And an awesome game) is a small price to pay for the hundreds of dollars of pirated 3DS software I have on it now.

I have a bunch of entrypoints at the moment, Freakyforms, Stickerhax, Cubic Ninja, OoTHax and even Super Mystery Dungeon. I got my copy of OoT at a pawn shop when I was in university and then used it to downgrade and A9LH my own system as well.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the normal DSTwo, not plus.

@nl255: Where can I find the fixed BootNTR for 11.2?

Nintendo haven't pushed an update to block DS mode flashcarts in years. Like 3+ years, seriously.

Edit:
Totally agree and not sorry to say so
I don't say it to be spiteful, but work has literally ceased on both projects.

With it being so easy to switch to luma3DS, there's really no excuse to be using rxTools or reiNAND anymore.

Last edited by Zidapi,

soulkyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a question. If I go back to Luma stable 6.3.1 then updating to 11.2 should be fine. But, by doing so (not having nightly) SD-less A9LH won't work right? Do I need to do something (like erasing the al9loaderhax.bin from the CTR NAND) before installing stable/updating to 11.2? Or just going back to stable, and updating will work? thanks!

Altairseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
6.3.1 Stable its only teh nightlies that came after it that are borked.

sorry i didn't understand what you mean, only the 6.3.1 works? i know the nightlies are broken, but i'm asking so i cant warn my friends with older versions of luma to update them before installing the 11.2 update.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i didn't understand what you mean, only the 6.3.1 works? i know the nightlies are broken, but i'm asking so i cant warn my friends with older versions of luma to update them before installing the 11.2 update.
6.2.2 is the oldest sofar confirmed. however if your friends after BootNTR, they need 6.3.1

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol