Hacking 11.2.0-35 update now released

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes oot3dhax From 9.0.0-X up to and including 11.1.0-X, for X up to and including 34. <-- this doesn't answer my question because it says up to and including 34 when the new update is 11.2.0-35U... a simple yes or no would be sufficient

It's classified as "Yes" under the column of "Works on latest fw" and it's colored green along with the other confirmed working exploits on firmware 11.2 such as Ninjahax, Freakyhax, etc.. so I'm pretty sure it is.

It's not that hard to find this info, FFS

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's classified as "Yes" under the column of "Works on latest fw" and it's colored green along with the other confirmed working exploits on firmware 11.2 such as Ninjahax, Freakyhax, etc.. so I'm pretty sure it is.

It's not that hard to find this info, FFS
so i can simply just update my ds without redownloading anything new or anything?

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i downloaded all 3DS themes from Freeshop and now when i go to select one it says i have to remove 179 Themes, in order to select one, is there a way to bypass this?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i downloaded all 3DS themes from Freeshop and now when i go to select one it says i have to remove 179 Themes, in order to select one, is there a way to bypass this?

Delete all your themes, but leave the ticket. Then go to the theme shop and download whatever themes you want for free.

So far though, i don't think you can bypass that problem

A better solution: CHMM2

Last edited by Aletron9000,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot have more than 100 themes. There is no method of working around it. And you definitely are not going to make use of more than 10 of the ones you downloaded...

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete all your themes, but leave the ticket. Then go to the theme shop and download whatever themes you want for free.

So far though, i don't think you can bypass that problem

A better solution: CHMM2
aww i wanted them all, well time to uninstall a bunch. can CHMM2 run official themes and if so how do i got about doing that, thanks.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
aww i wanted them all, well time to uninstall a bunch. can CHMM2 run official themes and if so how do i got about doing that, thanks.

Check 3dsthem.es website, it has decrypted themes, official as well as unofficial made by normal people... A bunch of those are way way waaay better than Nintendo's official ones. That way you can have as many themes as you like, since they don't get installed to the homemenu.

Reactions: Darksphere92

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check 3dsthem.es website, it has decrypted themes, official as well as unofficial made by normal people... A bunch of those are way way waaay better than Nintendo's official ones. That way you can have as many themes as you like, since they don't get installed to the homemenu.
thanks, btw on the first page of the site and they already look amazing.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, btw how do i remove all the official Themes are they stored on the SD Card?

Go to freeshop and delete them from your list of installed titles. That's what I did.

Reactions: Darksphere92

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess one last thing here, if i was to download Skylanders Superchargers, would i need the portal and characters or is there a bypass for this?

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this has nothing to do with homebrewing but i am having trouble updating Ironfall, it gives me an error code when updating it. Error Code 005-8034

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols