Nintendo Switch firmware 16.1.0 released, Atmosphere updated to support it

switch.png

Just as much as you can rely on Nintendo to add some stability with a firmware update, you can expect Atmosphere to follow suit with a supported patch. Nintendo Switch firmware 16.1.0 is available now to download, bringing with it little more than traditional stability. Likewise, a new Atmosphere release is available that supports the new firmware, in the form of version 1.5.5.

:arrow: Source

ImAware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to ask this, but i have kefir 707 switch lite and manually updated atmosphere to 1.5.5. Can i just download firmware via full stock version system update or do i risk bricking my console? Or should i wait for 16.1.0 to release on darthsternie or something?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yet (unless private) this the end for lockpik but i doubt we'll see much games (besides the pokemon dllc and DPR ) needs any keys higher for emulation and since most totk updates fix mainly cheating glitches i doubt any good games close to the end of the switches life

Reactions: Mike_77712

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yet (unless private) this the end for lockpik but i doubt we'll see much games (besides the pokemon dllc and DPR ) needs any keys higher for emulation and since most totk updates fix mainly cheating glitches i doubt any good games close to the end of the switches life
I used to check nxbrew pretty frequently but I give up, the last game I enjoyed was Theatrhythm

LinuxNoob33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to have to find out how to update and not screw up my emuMMC. I dunno if it would. Worst case I guess just make a new one.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Going to have to find out how to update and not screw up my emuMMC. I dunno if it would. Worst case I guess just make a new one.
Remove any theme your have
Update Atmosphère and Hekate offline using Hekate's UMS also update lmd_mitm to latest nightly
Update sigpatches
Restart console, and now you can update to latest firmware using your preferred method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto