MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
No need to update entrypoints? Last time there was a firmware update, it broke a few entrypoints temporarily. I tested last time and OoTHax still worked, but was very finicky to use.
This is my primary entrypoint, and the one thing that got my 2DS A9LH'd back in April. $20 for the game cart (And an awesome game) is a small price to pay for the hundreds of dollars of pirated 3DS software I have on it now.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on the fence about updating, due to NTR being broken(?). I have Luma and A9LH installed, but not sure what version of Luma I have installed. How can I check? Also, do the following still work in 11.2:

- Gateway
- SC DSTwo

Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated :)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I don't care, about you or your word, but if you claim that DSiwarehax works, post proof to calm the noobs.
I'm not wasting an hour of my time to make a nice video to calm noobs. There's other things I can be doing now that are more beneficial to this community. And I will do them.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does OOTHax still work on 11.2? Havent updated my 3ds yet. Already have OOTHax working on the version before this. Just wanna make sure that my hacked cartridge is still going to boot me into HBL if i was to update. Thanks for a reply in advanced.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on the fence about updating, due to NTR being broken(?). I have Luma and A9LH installed, but not sure what version of Luma I have installed. How can I check? Also, do the following still work in 11.2:

- Gateway
- SC DSTwo

You can check what version of Luma you have by holding select upon boot or checking in one of the two updaters (star updater ; luma updater)
BootNTR Selector works on 11.2 so NTR is "working" as of now

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
This is my primary entrypoint, and the one thing that got my 2DS A9LH'd back in April. $20 for the game cart (And an awesome game) is a small price to pay for the hundreds of dollars of pirated 3DS software I have on it now.

Apparently not. Though since you have a9lh why not just use the hbl cia which is confirmed to work just fine?

- Gateway
- SC DSTwo

There is a fixed BootNTR and a test build of NTR Selector with 11.2 support and even if those don't work you can always use the 11.1 firmware.bin. SC DSTwo (the DS mode one, I don't know about the plus one in 3DS mode) is fine. As for Gateway, I don't have one but supposedly it was unaffected and still works normally, including the multicart menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did he grope you as well