tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
New footage of BassAceGold's Zelda Homebrew
Awesome homebrew remake, more than 1 year in development
A new footage of BassAceGold's Legend of Zelda 1 Remake for the Nintendo DS.

Youtube Video

Contributed by SoulAnger

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just hope this wouldnt get a C&D order from nintendo, and that would be inevitable if a big blog site like joystick would feature this.
frown.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same here.
The music is annoying because of how over climatic the first few seconds of the overworld is. Its like its screaming, "FUCK YEAH YOUR OUT!" Each time you go out.

Its awesome in the first few seconds of the game though but not each time he goes out.

But, overall this is one amazing brew. ^^b

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that looks terrific! I really hope the project makes it all the way to a release.

One thing that seems interesting, is that the enemies don't "bounce back" when Link hits them. That will certainly make the game a bit more challenging than the original.

BassAceGold

Testicles
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Szyslak said:
Wow, that looks terrific! I really hope the project makes it all the way to a release.

One thing that seems interesting, is that the enemies don't "bounce back" when Link hits them. That will certainly make the game a bit more challenging than the original.
I didn't have that coded in at the time, they bounce back now though. Maybe I could add a challenge mode with that disabled
tongue.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ehhhrmmm your forums seems to be either broken or dead or down 0_0
also WOAH!!
good homebrew. outstandingly unique! you can win a homebrew competition with this
smile.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BassAceGold said:
Szyslak said:

I didn't have that coded in at the time, they bounce back now though. Maybe I could add a challenge mode with that disabled
tongue.gif
Yeah, that might be a pretty good challenge mode. Maneuvering skills would have to be top notch, especially in some of the later dungeons.

Thanks for the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o