Xbox Partner Preview shares new footage of 'Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater', 'Alan Wake 2', 'Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth' and more

Xbox_Partner_Preview_Hero-bae12e7f46f5a557b8cf.jpg

During the Xbox Partner Preview stream, Xbox's showcase of titles from its third-party publisher partners, we were treated with new features of anticipated titles from AAA to indie titles. Notably, we received our first in-engine look at Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater and received the launch trailer for Alan Wake 2.

For Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater, all of the game's environment are rendered in Unreal Engine 5 and captured in-game in real time:

Alan Wake 2 launches on October 27th and the launch trailer included a mix of gameplay, in-game cinematics and live action footage:

The trailer for Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth introduced Dondoko Island, a mini-game that lets you create the "resort of your dreams":

The event also shared footage of other titles such as ARK: Survival Ascended, Dungeons of Hinterberg, Still Wakes the Deep, Manor Lords and more which you can view in the full video stream below:

:arrow: SOURCE

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am excited for Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, it is the follow up to Yakuza Like a Dragon. Right now I'm playing through Like a Dragon Ishin.

I just read this morning Alan Wake 2 will not have Denuvo.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the magnificent engine they built, Fox Engine, they now go with Unreal 5, that's a surprise.

Konami skimping again, taking cheapest, easiet and laziest option.

Yep, it was announced back in 2020

Konami Has Scrapped Hideo Kojima's Fox Engine​

BYJONATHAN AMMERMAN
PUBLISHED JUL 20, 2020

At one time, Hideo Kojima's Fox Engine was considered one of the best on the market, but now Konami chooses to scrap the engine
Post automatically merged:

All I care about is Metal Gear...
If I owned a PS7 or Xbox ABC series or whatever,
I'd only play just that game and hope they remake more Metal Gear titles.
It's my favorite series of all time, but I've never been that crazy about remakes. I'll get MGS 3 though like I did the Resident Evils but I'm sad we'll never get a new MGS or at least one made by Kojima.

Also Death Stranding was my most disappointing game of all time considering I'm such a MGS fan, glorified mail delivery simulator.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After the magnificent engine they built, Fox Engine, they now go with Unreal 5, that's a surprise.

Konami skimping again, taking cheapest, easiet and laziest option.
almost major Triple A games are made with newest UE, and this is the most efficient dev engine ever used. why suddenly Konami chooses to use it became a bad thing?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Dawn, I loved dragon before enemy appears.
Looks like I would need to wipe them xD
So, yakuza doa sexy beach ~ nice
Interesting, there you can make friends.
But can you date / have family?
The house would be empty without good girlhand

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost major Triple A games are made with newest UE, and this is the most efficient dev engine ever used. why suddenly Konami chooses to use it became a bad thing?
I'm confused, are you trying to defend Konami?

My point less about the capabilities of UE5 and more about the capabilities of the Fox Engine. This engine was state of the art, among the very best. It cost a lot of time and resource to build (granted it would take more to maintain too).

Konami just cut corners and cash in at every opportunity, they literally have not an ounce of shame...but they should.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm confused, are you trying to defend Konami?

My point less about the capabilities of UE5 and more about the capabilities of the Fox Engine. This engine was state of the art, among the very best. It cost a lot of time and resource to build (granted it would take more to maintain too).

Konami just cut corners and cash in at every opportunity, they literally have not an ounce of shame...but they should.
I'm glad that they are still making new main MGS games, so yes. and Kojima's after the departure from his original employer, received multi-million budget from $ony, yet he got nothing but one only glorified mail delivery walking simulator, he ran out of idea so many years ago.

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad that they are still making new main MGS games, so yes. and Kojima's after the departure from his original employer, received multi-million budget from $ony, yet he got nothing but one only glorified mail delivery walking simulator, he ran out of idea so many years ago.
"still making new main MGS games"

Had to highlight it again.

I agree about the walking simulator though, among the most boring games I've ever played personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning