Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
There's a little trend occurring around these parts I've noticed lately..... The users who post things such as "Gateway team has deserted us, there is no update for the N3DS coming, blah blah!" seem to be *mostly* comprised of users that joined the forums OR purchased a gateway card from mid-to-late 2014. Fairly late in terms of 3DS flashcard scene history.....

Little do these noob-ish gbatemp users know, is that people such as myself and anyone who was following the scene prior to 3rd of October 2013 have waited a lot longer for an update to get released by the Gateway team. You see, the 3rd of Oct 2013 was when Gateway first teased us "old timers" with the famous 2.0 update, which over a period of a few months promised us CARD2 compatibility, emuNAND and the fabled Multirom!

We did not see a single thing except for a buggy emunand public beta and then a subsequent beta that bricked many innocent users 3DS's, until that fateful day of April 4th 2014 when 2.1 omega was released.

Users who followed the scene before 3rd of Oct 2013 have seen some shit. If you arrived after April 4th 2014, you haven't seen shit, yet. Sit down and be silent.

[/Thread]

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There's a little trend occurring around these parts I've noticed lately..... The users who post things such as "Gateway team has deserted us, there is no update for the N3DS coming, blah blah!" seem to be *mostly* comprised of users that joined the forums OR purchased a gateway card from mid-to-late 2014. Fairly late in terms of 3DS flashcard scene history.....

Little do these noob-ish gbatemp users know, is that people such as myself and anyone who was following the scene prior to 3rd of October 2013 have waited a lot longer for an update to get released by the Gateway team. You see, the 3rd of Oct 2013 was when Gateway first teased us "old timers" with the famous 2.0 update, which over a period of a few months promised us CARD2 compatibility, emuNAND and the fabled Multirom!

We did not see a single thing except for a buggy emunand public beta and then a subsequent beta that bricked many innocent users 3DS's, until that fateful day of April 4th 2014 when 2.1 omega was released.

Users who followed the scene before 3rd of Oct 2013 have seen some shit. If you arrived after April 4th 2014, you haven't seen shit, yet. Sit down and be silent.

[/Thread]

word.

tumblr_inline_niytf4iZ0c1rc3k53.gif

michyprima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

[/Thread]

Let's also say lots of people reported fake bricks, or more than once. There were a few legit bricks but most of them were from using R4/MT. I've used their beta for a lot and never bricked.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy sheet sky3ds carts selling for over 130 on eBay. Might as well but a sky n just sell it when gw releases their support. I'll even make a profit lmao

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

[/Thread]

hope you know we got less than 3 weeks until this becomes an even longer wait than multi rom

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hope you know we got less than 3 weeks until this becomes an even longer wait than multi rom
Not really, you gotta take into consideration the last time they released an update, which was February 3rd, 2015.
A month ago, a month of waiting it's not that much. :P
Give it two and then I'll start complaining. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...