Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone direct me more information for a "DSTWO+" card? It's coming now?

Sadly you will need to wait more tiems.

aMFguSe.jpg

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? Are you just blind to whats actually on their website? There are no assumptions.

1. By November 14 2014, they said that they are in the process of finalizing support. heck... maybe I should copy paste this statement for you directly from their website.

Yes, you heard us right! If you have a 3DS, or a 2DS or a New 3DS system that is running System Firmware 9.0.0-20, 9.1.0-20J or 9.2.0-20 then you WILL be able to use it with Gateway 3DS!
We recommend the following to our interested users:
– If you are on native System Firmare 4.5, then please stay at this version.
– If you are on native System Firmware 5.0 or higher, then please update to 9.0.0-20, 9.1.0-20J or 9.2.0-20 and stay on this version. Do not update beyond this version.

Heck... at that time importing an N3DS was the smartest thing to do as they already claimed its going to work for Japanese N3DS as long as it stays below their required firmware.

2. By November 30, 2014 they created a video that states that pictures are worth more than a thousand words and uses an N3DS for their hack

3. By December 18, 2014 they made a statement that release is coming soon without even once saying that N3DS hack would not be included yet

4. After their 3.0 Beta release
Their official forum has claimed that its going to be a 3 launch phase and this is already way past what they promise.

These stupid people that you claim only become stupid just because Gateway didn't deliver. Period.

If they didn't say its coming soon and instead just claimed that they are working on it and that the support might take a while. Then I would have understand and just like you blamed the consumers for being impatient.

As of this moment, I am not all that gaga for waiting for Gateway's support for N3DS as I still have a lot of backlog of games to play. It just ticks me off that there are people like you defending gateway and calling the consumers stupid.

If you still can't see my point, then there's no use arguing with you.

Still a bad comparison.
You don't see someone blatantly claiming that a cure for cancer will be coming out anytime soon and proceeds to advertise and claim that its just around the corner.

You will be able to . . . that is future tense. Meaning, not now, but at sometime in the future.

From their products page, which shows compatibility:

Qc7X4yI.png

Who are you that feels entitled to have any sort of communication? Are you a king? Some celebrity?

They owe you NOTHING other than what you bought. Show me where they promise you that they will always release every update.

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
You will be able to . . . that is future tense. Meaning, not now, but at sometime in the future.

From their products page, which shows compatibility:
Qc7X4yI.png
Who are you that feels entitled to have any sort of communication? Are you a king? Some celebrity?

They owe you NOTHING other than what you bought. Show me where they promise you that they will always release every update.

It actually did, at one stage, have New 3DS and New 3DS XL in that list on the side. They removed it. I'm not the only one who would have remember seeing it.

Reactions: codychaosx

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh.. I'm getting off this train wreck *unfollows thread*. I'm mostly a lurker here so most won't care/recall but I have done this on the last waiting thread for the old 3DS and I will do this again for the N3DS, however this time I anticipate a much longer wait. I have RSS push notifications for my phone setup once again and I will wait this out (if it GW even delivers). I personally enjoyed the old thread IMO with the constant hyping and what not, but oh well. Farewell hype train passengers!

Reactions: 2Hack

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
My experience:
You need a 3DS running CFW, export savedata from Sky3DS to CIA via SaveDataFilter then copy that savedata to CIA of a 3DS running GW Emunand, then import that CIA's savedata to GW.

I have got a SD card setup with CFW. So basically it will the same method as transferring retail game saves to GW?

wyll001

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hopping Hares and Racing Rats, that A WHOLE LOT of replies:wacko: !!!
if you don't mind another rumor, i heard somewhere that Sky3DS already on it, (though i don't know what he meant by "on it" exactly).

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guiz, tomorrow is either the statement from them, or the release. Even DSTwo+ said they would release before the end of the month. So let's see what goes on tomorrow. I for one, am seriously excited for then :D

A lot of the other days have been hopeless since it makes no sense to see it on those days, but I honestly have a gut feeling that it's tomorrow for the first time during the n3DS hype ^.^

Reactions: SolarisHeights

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ocarina of time is such a good game, never finished it or played it much on n64 and even the 3ds I didn't play much but I restarted and now at the fire temple, what an amazing game especially on the new 3ds xl as I. Using the 3d really for the first time or longer then 10 minutes like on the regular 3ds xl.

Next will be majoras mask, haven't touched my retail cart since launch because I want to finish Zelda Ocarina of Time first,

Man I love SuperStable 3D , I play all my games with 3d vs 10 minutes when first purchasing a game on regular 3ds and cutscenes. I really hope nintendo sticks with 3d on their handhelds, they have finally made it usable and to remove it from their next console would be heart breaking to me. I feel 3d gaming really makes nintendo handhelds unique.

So what is everyone playing on their new 3ds ?

Here are a few games im going to replay on my new 3ds again to experience the 3D and experience how the game was made to be played,

Starfox 64 - short game really looks good in 3d
Resident Evil Revelations - another amazing looking game, had to restart as I was 7 hours in and forgot everything.
Domkey Kong Returns 3D - great game but the cart/rocket ship levels are so damn hard.
Super Mario 3D Land - was about 30% finished now I'm at world 8 about to finish, stunning in 3d imo.

Those are the games I'm playing while waiting for my SKY3DS or the Gateway update to show up.

Guiz, tomorrow is either the statement from them, or the release. Even DSTwo+ said they would release before the end of the month. So let's see what goes on tomorrow. I for one, am seriously excited for then :D

A lot of the other days have been hopeless since it makes no sense to see it on those days, but I honestly have a gut feeling that it's tomorrow for the first time during the n3DS hype ^.^

I want to believe but deep down I feel it's not coming anytime soon.

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.