Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Cool, I can't use my gateway and don't have a Sky and I'm still playing games.

Cool, I can't use my gateway & i don't have Sky3ds & i own retail 3ds games but i won't play them until i can convert them into cia & install them to emunand. :P

for now i'm enjoying Resogun on Vita which i got yesterday from the psn sale . :)

Reactions: Diag

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I can't use my gateway & i don't have Sky3ds & i own retail 3ds games but i won't play them until i can convert them into cia & install them to emunand. :P

for now i'm enjoying Resogun on Vita which i got yesterday from the psn sale . :)
Playing Theatrythm FF here while I wait for certain things to happen in Final Fantasy XIV here :P

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its awsome that gatewait is the best 3ds flashcard there is for 3ds (I own 3)

for n3ds well its useless hunk plastic, and for that thank you sky for letting me play on my n3ds xl

I waited since november 2014 all the way till 4 days ago lol and gatewait know right now many many ppl have a new3ds and want roms, and with only one card that works as of today the choice is sky for alot of people who just want to play.

i say gatewait is now handing over sales to sky by playing this game as no one is sure if it shall ever come before the apocalypse which I heard well happen before gatewaits "SOON tm"

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its awsome that gatewait is the best 3ds flashcard there is for 3ds (I own 3)

for n3ds well its useless hunk plastic, and for that thank you sky for letting me play on my n3ds xl

I waited since november 2014 all the way till 4 days ago lol and gatewait know right now many many ppl have a new3ds and want roms, and with only one card that works as of today the choice is sky for alot of people who just want to play.

i say gatewait is now handing over sales to sky by playing this game as no one is sure if it shall ever come before the apocalypse which I heard well happen before gatewaits "SOON tm"
Tbh if people are that desperate to play a game on the N3DS just go buy one to hold you off... You pay more for a Sky then a game.

Reactions: MrJason005

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
If we're in the stone age I'm wondering if the 3ds scene ever reach the industrial revolution. The 3ds has only 2-3 years left. Perhaps the 3ds will reach the scientific revolution (Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo & Newton) at least! :)
We still have the Bronze Age and Ice Age Iron Age. It'll take a LONG while.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to disable the Display Brightness Control?

Currently it get darker, if go near to 3DS or if it is late, he get darker. Not find any Option. Currently this suck :P

iSadaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well if I buy Sky3DS only to play 3DS games it will be ok. I don't think I need that extra capabilites gateway gives like homebrew etc. I only want to play games.

And as for normal DS games will R4i SDHC RTScard work? And Can I play GBC and GBA games on R4i?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well if I buy Sky3DS only to play 3DS games it will be ok. I don't think I need that extra capabilites gateway gives like homebrew etc. I only want to play games.

And as for normal DS games will R4i SDHC RTScard work? And Can I play GBC and GBA games on R4i?
can you take a picture of your r4?
only ds card that can play gba is supercard dstwo, but you can play gb and gbc on a typical r4

iSadaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well it's the 2015 edition of R4i SDHC Dual Core RTS R4 card. And I want to use it on New 3DS XL, to play GB, GBC, GBA games, NDS games. And Sky3DS for 3ds Games

P507_1.JPG

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well it's the 2015 edition of R4i SDHC Dual Core RTS R4 card. And I want to use it on New 3DS XL, to play GB, GBC, GBA games, NDS games. And Sky3DS for 3ds Games
P507_1.JPG
i haven't heard of GBA emu running on an R4, only Supercard dsTWO
It will work fine with GB and GBC however using GameYob
Also, according to the official website, it works up to 9.4
Taking into account the fact that Most, if not all DS flashcards that were working on 9.4 weren't blocked in 9.5 should be a good guarantee
f57dvf4.png

iSadaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Damn, so is there any way to play GB GBC GBA and DS games on one card? And remember I am talking about new 3ds not the old one.
Cause I sould like to have one card for old gameboy games and old Ds, and then Sky3DS for new 3DS games

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Damn, so is there any way to play GB GBC GBA and DS games on one card? And remember I am talking about new 3ds not the old one.
Cause I sould like to have one card for old gameboy games and old Ds, and then Sky3DS for new 3DS games
With the Supercard DSTWO, it even has a SNES emulator on top of GB, GBC and GBA
I have tried thisonce, but it didn't work for me. May work for you.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tbh if people are that desperate to play a game on the N3DS just go buy one to hold you off... You pay more for a Sky then a game.

sky is the cost of 2 games big deal if I play 100 on it lol. not like $100 is much money these days, even at min wage its a days pay. Most people who are adults and read here and have jobs have np spending $100 on shit just for giggles.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
sky is the cost of 2 games big deal if I play 100 on it lol. not like $100 is much money these days, even at min wage its a days pay. Most people who are adults and read here and have jobs have np spending $100 on shit just for giggles.
It's not smart, from a financial perspective, to have every 3ds flash cart.

I paid 80 cad for my GW, paying 100$ USD for a Sky3ds and who knows how much for a super card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN