Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it would break super smash bros, which most people want to play.
We watched the same video right? They specifically demo'd smash to be working on the n3ds, the only thing thst may not work is mii fighters and I honestly don't care about them.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the issue, essentially. Perhaps there are titles that, though not in relation to miis, could cause the game to be unable to run.

Hold up, back up a bit. Lets not start this. The release of this GW support for N3DS shouldn't, and I don't see how, affect any "specific" game. The release is just to have GW's code running on top of the emunand, or sysnand AKA gw mode. All that is being worked right now is the entry point, once the entry point is legit, or capable of not breaking any other function, than N3DS users are golden. In the video you notice it showed everything customers would want and was running fine. Again, the issue is the entry point.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Have you haven't notice the posts that have been popping up about people purchasing GW cards and thinking it supports 9.5? I think that says a lot. I'm not trying to insult anyone but damn, be informed before making any purchases.

Yes, it says that people who don't come here every day, don't know what emulated nand is and what system nand is.

pyon~.

We will not be able to support emunand 9.5 or higher for a while on the New 3DS. This is only an issue for the New 3DS, the old 3DS and 2DS will never have this issue. This is not a definitive barrier, but we feel it necessary to inform our users that while we are still working on releasing our New 3ds support, we will not be able to provide support yet for 9.5 emunand or higher for New 3DS on release.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
why don't they release the mii exploit with a big fat disclaimer MAY BREAK SOME GAMES

Or... No?

Nollog There was someone who apparently was a lurker and only made an account to complain because of some misinformation. Apparently he thought a reseller had more knowledge than people here at the temp.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it says that people who don't come here every day, don't know what emulated nand is and what system nand is.

pyon~.

Unfortunately they don't know the difference, they didn't know that GW does not work on any firmware above sysnand 9.2, they ask the wrong people and got duped.

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Where's your SOON god now?? Playing MM and MH4u with my sky. No more fuc#& wait.
Never had a 3ds before and i know that people who wait it has a old trusted 3ds to stand the delay...thats the difference, GW posting fuc#& about support of the new3ds... thats a false publicity.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where's your SOON god now?? Playing MM and MH4u with my sky. No more fuc#& wait.
Never had a 3ds before and i know that people who wait it has a old trusted 3ds to stand the delay...thats the difference, GW posting fuc#& about support of the new3ds... thats a false publicity.

More power to ya!!!Keep the hatewait alive!!

Reactions: MrJason005

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MH4U came pre installed on my N3DS so I'm golden. Haven't even played it 5 minutes yet I've been too invested in Diablo 3 season 2 these last 2 weeks.

I was on D3 for 2 months and gave up....back on my 3ds...nothing else has my attention.....other than trying to build a train on MC.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Cry me a river :rolleyes:

See you when the update gets released :gba:

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, can we stop arguing over 2 pieces of plastic? I mean, if people like the Sky, go ahead and buy it, you don't need to bash people just because one card doesn't fit your preference. Buying a card is up to one thing, preference. I am personally a Gatewaiter, but I respect and understand why people buy a Sky. Just please stop bashing people for THEIR decision. The update will come when it comes. The facts are Sky works on the N3DS currently. I don't own one as I have enough faith in Gateway, but Sky is a good purchase if people can't stand the wait.

Really off-topic, but you guys should watch some good anime while waiting. One I'm watching right now is Durarara!!! and it's pretty good right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo