Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
update for eshop and pokebank wtffffff

Sorry but i can payed my games. I use gateway for xorpad, rom hacking, hack savegame and homebrews. GW will never be the same on n3ds that it was the king on 3ds / 3ds xl / 2ds. And yes i need eshop and the pokebank app for not loose my collection and use my payed apps. If i want only piracy i will buy a Sky3ds but i play only few few games so i préfère payed 35€ 2 times by years instead of payed sky3ds 90€ ...
I know many of you dont understand this but it's like that

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow.... Ordered a gateway from the UK Shop and it seems to be a used one :O

Seems they are really out of Stock if they sent used copys :P

PS: Is this here a Usal Production Error?

UsalError.jpg

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they are scratched or look like metal has been rubbing against it than it was likely put into a 3DS at some point. Might be difficult to get a refund/replacement if it functions however.

Cauthan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot take a pic of it, but I have a pristine Gateway that I have not used yet, and it too has a small amount of discoloration in the same location. Bought it in December from modchip-central.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Hi SonyUSA,

For many of us here its an unhappy situation. And I really can not see any reason why
the GW team does not communicate with us about the progress of the update.

We don't like to get played, we already payed!

If you really want to do something, then please use your connections
and bring this thing to an end.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot take a pic of it, but I have a pristine Gateway that I have not used yet, and it too has a small amount of discoloration in the same location. Bought it in December from modchip-central.

That's why I asked if he notices any scratching or indications of metal-on-metal rubbing since if it is just discolored it is probably just the crappy metal they used in manufacturing.

Cauthan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I asked if he notices any scratching or indications of metal-on-metal rubbing since if it is just discolored it is probably just the crappy metal they used in manufacturing.

If it is just discoloration, it could be a finger print from packing the cards in plastic inserts. Fingerprints can cause copper to tarnish.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems I may just got a very poor quality GW. Since the SD Slot is even a little to high and it scratches the slot when I try put it in.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah isn't it good? I hopefully removed the pain for wait, complain about Quality of the GW Card :P

My first one I ever had, was pretty well build. But this one dunno.

D

Deleted-188346

Hi SonyUSA,

For many of us here its an unhappy situation. And I really can not see any reason why
the GW team does not communicate with us about the progress of the update.

We don't like to get played, we already payed!

If you really want to do something, then please use your connections
and bring this thing to an end.
Agreed. A polite request for a status update from the Gateway team would be really appreciated.

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed. A polite request for a status update from the Gateway team would be really appreciated.

Really appreciated and also a really slim chance that it'll happen. I still hate having to wait for at least a status update.

If they were an Australian company, the ACCC would have absolutely f*cked them by now.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
By the way ... where is Thomas12345? Already on board of the first hype train...

I dont really miss his comments... but, did he give up? :hateit:

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If they were an Australian company, the ACCC would have absolutely f*cked them by now.

GateWay are not really a company. In all honesty, they're like everyone else. Looking to make or for a great card to run backups and homebrew.
I'm not sure on the size of the team, but is seems that with the lack of news from them, it could just be a small team of friends working on this. :)

I'm not even sure on the copyright status of GateWay. But, who knows. Usually, companies have a guy to manage PR (basically someone who updates news/social feeds on a daily basis)

Regardless, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. With it taking this amount of time, I am sure there are going to be a bunch of neat features included for the N3DS GateWay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...