Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I................don't think anyone can put any pressure on any team that does this as a side job or project. You guys dont know anything about them, this is the web FOR FUCK SAKE.

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I................don't think anyone can put any pressure on any team that does this as a side job or project. You guys dont know anything about them, this is the web FOR FUCK SAKE.

do you really think that this is their side job? really? lol...

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
FUCK GW if they dont release by next monday im gonna buy myself a proper working product!!!!!!!!!!!!

5000inone.jpg

[/spoler]

Reactions: memomo

jaynecobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really hope they release soon. my wife is giving me the stinkeye over buying an n3ds while we have 2 3ds xl's already in play.

she's really gonna be cheesed when she sees that i bought AC:Black Flag and AC:Unity without telling her:unsure:. this is in addition to dying light last month and the order and kirby tomorrow...and the nas that just arrived.

damn, now that i look at it, i am a spoiled 41 year old kid. 1st world problems fo sho:grog:!!

Reactions: Random Joe

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really hope they release soon. my wife is giving me the stinkeye over buying an n3ds while we have 2 3ds xl's already in play.

she's really gonna be cheesed when she sees that i bought AC:Black Flag and AC:Unity without telling her:unsure:. this is in addition to dying light last month and the order and kirby tomorrow...and the nas that just arrived.

damn, now that i look at it, i am a spoiled 41 year old kid. 1st world problems fo sho:grog:!!

Well....nothing we can do about it.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just hope the new CPU can handle better graphic, if you see MH4 it looks so increadible ugly. Even the Gameplay can't remove this.

Good that other games only uses Image Graphics, so games can't look ugly :D

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope the new CPU can handle better graphic, if you see MH4 it looks so increadible ugly. Even the Gameplay can't remove this.

Good that other games only uses Image Graphics, so games can't look ugly :D
Didn't the N3DS get a slight GPU upgrade as well? Which would leave it up to the developers to actually take advantage of it.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, some say almost double speed, some say slight. Not sure what is correctly yet. But just hope they use it and may get work to use more RAM for Graphics. A shame that such games like MH4 are just look so ugly, that you want throw it away :D

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If sales justify it Nintendo will push developers to use the extra power. If the N3DS doesn't take off and become the pseudo-successor that they want it to be than maybe not. I think the better hardware will manifest in performance and not pushing pixels. MH4U already has some performance benefits and better looking textures on N3DS.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Page 420. GW weekend release confirmed.

Wait what???

If sales justify it Nintendo will push developers to use the extra power. If the N3DS doesn't take off and become the pseudo-successor that they want it to be than maybe not. I think the better hardware will manifest in performance and not pushing pixels. MH4U already has some performance benefits and better looking textures on N3DS.

Yup, like Gateway should tap into this power and make a way for us to all use amiibo on gateway *coughforfreecough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...