Zombie thread, RAAAGH

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Does your country charge VAT fees, any other customs fees? It isn't fedex most likely.
Yep, like 27% over the shipement plus the value of the product, and the nice extra services of fedex in customs. That was like 74 dolars apart from the cost of fedex.

In total was like 122 dolars with fedex and customs charges. I would buy a ps4 for that

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yep, like 27% over the shipement plus the value of the product, and the nice extra services of fedex in customs. That was like 74 dolars apart from the cost of fedex.

In total was like 122 dolars with fedex and customs charges. I would buy a ps4 for that

Yeah, am gonna be paying the same thing. Fedex charged me $34 US and on top of that am estimating the custom duties at $72 US, in total that's $106 US just to get that damn thing here :P

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I might buy a New 3DS XL soon, but I want keep the firmware (9.0 or 9.2), so I don't wanna update. If I transfer my NNID from my old 3DS to my New 3DS, I need to update my New 3DS? Or I don't need to? Thanks! :D

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sooo, how much did everyone pay for their gateway+peripherals?
(2 32gb samsung evo+screen protector+gateway =117.84 euro for me)
I might buy a New 3DS XL soon, but I want keep the firmware (9.0 or 9.2), so I don't wanna update. If I transfer my NNID from my old 3DS to my New 3DS, I need to update my New 3DS? Or I don't need to? Thanks! :D
system transfer needs latest firm, but you may be able to do an emuNAND-->emuNAND transfer

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
T
Can't complain man. The only option left for me was PA, and they were charging $239.99 US. Am just so glad I got the offer :D

Although I really don't know why the offer isn't available anymore. It was something like PayPal Offer and the only condition was to pay it via PayPal.

With paypal you cant regret for your purchase, i think thats de reason of PA, prevent cancelations.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France

system transfer needs latest firm, but you may be able to do an emuNAND-->emuNAND transfer

But I can't use emunand to the New 3DS right? In fact I just wanna transfer my profil (because I have 2 digital games linked to this profile), from my old 3DS to my New 3DS XL. I need the New 3DS to be at the last firmware?

EDIT: Oh but I'm stupid, if I don't update my N3DS I can't go to the eshop anyway. XD

chipposhiva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gateway 77 euros + sdxc 64 u3 48 euros + internal sdhc 32 u3 36 euros + case 9 euros = 170 euros for my MM N3ds
Sky 86 euros + sdhc 32 u1 21 euros + internal sdhc 16 u1 11 euros + case 9 euros = 127 euros for my wife N3ds

I don't use screen protector maybe a mistake...

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country
So far I have spent $0 on Gateway XD . Seriously though, I've set aside $100(AU) for gateway + micro sd(size depends on how much money I have left over, or I'll use one I have around the house)
Edit: My N3DS cost $200 + $15 for the charger

It's crazy about the postage and customs in other countries... Over here the post just arrives, I had no idea there were so many issues overseas.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

To perform a system transfer you need both N3DS and O3DS to be updated to the latest firmware, however, you can transfer O3DSemuNAND >N3DSemuNAND , which is why everyone's hoping Gateway will solve the emuNAND problem.

But since the latest keys seems to have been obtained, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Has any progress been made with the N3DS NAND pinouts? At this point, I'm thinking I'd like to just dump my NAND, update my system and play some eShop games while I wait, then just downgrade when Waitway comes out.

Reactions: SolarisHeights

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To perform a system transfer you need both N3DS and O3DS to be updated to the latest firmware, however, you can transfer O3DSemuNAND >N3DSemuNAND , which is why everyone's hoping Gateway will solve the emuNAND problem.

But since the latest keys seems to have been obtained, it shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Just curious, has anyone tested O3DS emuNAND to N3DS sysNAND? Yeah you gotta update etc. but just curious if any issues occur.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo