Zombie thread, RAAAGH

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lets start demand answer from GW, they say soon, we need to know when. Stop the BS already, Garyopa and SonyUsa just have a bizarre sense of humor and a false sense of morality against piracy behind this jokes.

Im gonna send questions to GW support.
[email protected]

Remember we all pay for a product that promise support to the new3ds

Reactions: dustmite

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
all this he-said-she-said stuff isn't going to get us anywhere.

ignore sonyusa. ignore garyopa. ignore people who say countdowns and preach release dates. they are not the gw team.

do wait patiently and check the gateway website once every few days. it will be out when it's done. gw wants it out as well.

I understand how it's hard to wait, being a gamer and all. all I can suggest is to buy FFVII on steam and HD mod it to pass the time - it looks and plays sweet!

I agree. We should stop this thing here. Its a waste of time and gives others the opportunity to play us.

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Lets start demand answer from GW, they say soon, we need to know when. Stop the BS already, Garyopa and SonyUsa just have a bizarre sense of humor and a false sense of morality against piracy behind this jokes.

[email protected]

sure spamming them truly will speed up the release -_- some one is really desperate.
guys just buy a sky and enjoy games that are >9.0 and wait for gw

Bananawagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

[email protected]

It's fine if you send an email and share their reply with us, but if we all start to spam them they waste time on reading and replying, while they could also spend that time on working on the update.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Gary said in an IRC chat that a memeber of gateway won't be back around to continue helping on project till August.

Haha.. Very funny. -- I have NEVER used IRC in over 5 years, last time I was an actual active person posting on IRC was back in early days of Team Jungle when I was member of it, and producing Hitachi firmwares along with c4eva for the Xbox 360.

Anything after that time period on IRC is 100% NOT from me in any shape form or way.

The only places I currently post is here, and of course on my sites MaxConsole, Xbox-Scene and hang-out at times over at AtariAge, and in the past you will find a ton of old posts from when I was admin over at PSX-Scene but I don't post there anymore.

If you find anything with my nick attached to it elsewhere, except for those above ^^ sites I listed, then it is 100% FAKEd, and not from me directly.

Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand, GW told me early this morning they will make an 'official announcement SOON' but didn't offer any clue or hint of a timeframe of WHEN this actual announcement will OCCUR in their SOON future universe, or WHAT it might contain as in words or subject matter.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
snip

Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand, GW told me early this morning they will make an 'official announcement SOON' but didn't offer any clue or hint of a timeframe of WHEN this actual announcement will OCCUR in their SOON future universe, or WHAT it might contain as in words or subject matter.
See, see? Even he's pissed.

Bananawagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thanks. I appreciate that you start quoting their messages. Can you screenshot the email by any chance?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

why the hell do they need to make YET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!! where the hell is the update they promised will be released within days of beta testing it ??? back to official trolling ?

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't bag him after he gave an actual update, even if it was about an announcement about an announcement that will announce the new announcement which will be soon.

Pretty sure I have doubted him and this whole shit storm but at least he came back and showed his face, posted and yeah...

Gary, while you are here, can I please ask the question... Have you told GW how terrible their PR is and possibly discussed how bad for business this is for them.
Judging by their reply to you that included the word "soon" I can only imagine they haven't listened if you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs, i wasnt in gbatemp back then
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    now THAT made me laugh.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I cant see it @Xdqwerty
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its cause you guys are kids, that joke went over your heads, sorry I don't know too many kids jokes.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pay to chat on gbatemp in 2015
    Join date 2024
    +1
  • Nemesis90 @ Nemesis90:
    @Kirbydogs No different than now other than cultural differences. Forums have always had community drama and infamous users.
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @K3Nv2 only reason why I said that was because 2015 seems for civil than 2024
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You must be new to the internet
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine the tears if temp had downvotes
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Civil? I mean this isn't really a kids chatroom, you are supposed to 15+, which you admitted that you are not even.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's pretty common for one person thinking they can come in and just change an entire community that's older than them
    +2
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    Fair enough
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    We should take a breather, I guess we all got a little excited there.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be glad some sites ban just because they don't like you
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all cool. Much love to all. No more jokes from me today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get it their heads or so attached that some sites are like second life's to them that's where they get over emotional over something that doesn't even matter just don't care what others say online
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    and it's friday we should all be uploading GIFs or I have another temper tantrum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Almost October and it's still 95 out
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    this is a webp... from GIPHY. GIF-EE.
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: this is a webp... from GIPHY. GIF-EE.