Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I saw this the other day... but honestly I wouldn't bother. The PSP E1002 is a waste of money lol. Much better off getting a second hand PSP 1/2/3K from EB Games for like $40-50 and installing CFW, that's what I did.

I have an old white PSP-1000 I got from an Arcade machine back when I was like 16/17 and it works fine. THEN I bought that bloody awesome FFVII Crisis-Core edition PSP and I still use it to this day, it kicks ass!

Too bad about the PS Vita scene. I have PS Plus and the games I get from that outweigh having any emulators on it.

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an old white PSP-1000 I got from an Arcade machine back when I was like 16/17 and it works fine. THEN I bought that bloody awesome FFVII Crisis-Core edition PSP and I still use it to this day, it kicks ass!

Too bad about the PS Vita scene. I have PS Plus and the games I get from that outweigh having any emulators on it.

Damn, I didn't ever think those arcade machines actually dropped the stuff, I always through they were rigged lol.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually with custom bubbles, you can upgrade in they'll still be there, because they don't use the exploited game. They use a random game of your choice. At least, that's been the pattern so far... they can't patch it.... but who knows? Maybe they'll find a way too. I've been playing A Link to the Past on my Vita while waiting on Majoras Mask 3D

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Damn, I didn't ever think those arcade machines actually dropped the stuff, I always through they were rigged lol.

They are programmed by (usually) the arcade owner to 'pay out' after a certain amount has been put into the machine. There is a popular arcade machine called the... 'Stacker' game? Anyway it's really easy for me to play and I get to the top bar 9/10 times and I won my PSP from that. When I won it I found the manuals for a few arcade machines online and they're just the same as a lot of slot machines in terms of win conditions. Stopped playing those games as soon as I saw how they were set up :)

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the money for a sky3ds but everytime i look at the price im just so afraid gw will release n then ill have to try n sell my sky on craigslist n blah. i flockin hate meeting ppl on craigslist.. i mean could i spend damn near 100 on sky so i can be damn sure to use my n3ds.. or spend around 100 on an xl n use my gateway n keep my saves n shit....i have a normal 3ds but screens shit and no "l" button... i mean gawrsh donald i just dont know what to do

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are there any leaked dates yet? Imagined dates aren't what I mean. Can't read any further back without banging my head on the keyboard.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Just woke up and getting ready for work. Still no gateway release...starting to doubt this all N3DS support thing.

Even though, they like, shown a video, and all that of it working on a New 3DS.

It's no secret that the new 3DS is different to the previous incarnation of the 3DS, Gateway need some time to patch up all the differences for the card to work, is all. :yaynds:

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have the money for a sky3ds but everytime i look at the price im just so afraid gw will release n then ill have to try n sell my sky on craigslist n blah. i flockin hate meeting ppl on craigslist.. i mean could i spend damn near 100 on sky so i can be damn sure to use my n3ds.. or spend around 100 on an xl n use my gateway n keep my saves n shit....i have a normal 3ds but screens shit and no "l" button... i mean gawrsh donald i just dont know what to do

Well, this is the checklist i made for myself on whether i want to wait for Gateway or get a Sky3ds. Maybe you can use it as reference.

1) Is there only 1 game you want to play now? Then maybe you can buy the original game first.
2) Do you have more than 3 games that you'd like switch between playing now? Then you can consider getting the Sky3ds
3) If you have more than 3 games, are you bothered by the 31 game limit?
4) Is the game you want to play from another region or is it a translated game?
5) Do you really need CIA or homebrews for your 3ds?
6) Are you worried of Sky3ds getting blocked?
7) If you're not in a hurry and have other games to play (Xbox, PS3, Android/Iphone), then wait till 13 Feb and see if Gateway release anything. If no, go back to step 1 and plan accordingly.

If you're fine with the above, then you're good to go.

Reactions: codychaosx

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Even though, they like, shown a video, and all that of it working on a New 3DS.

It's no secret that the new 3DS is different to the previous incarnation of the 3DS, Gateway need some time to patch up all the differences for the card to work, is all. :yaynds:

...shown a video, and all that of it working on a New 3DS.So what? I could have been some console specific exploit or made possible by some hardware modification that is useless for the avarage consumer.

Gateway need some time to patch up all...
Seriously? 14 nov 2014 they said "FINALIZING". Sure, lets give them 5 more years so that they can support the future firmware and maybe the gateway can work on my Playstation 4 by that time :)

Reactions: Thomas12345

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Source? or speculation again ? -_-
it's from mah sauce
bbq_sauce_taste_test_630.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: