Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Great ! I will get my preorder Monster Hunter Edition N3DS XL on 14th ! (13th in US) hope I can wipe all the dust and use my gateway that day!

That would be amazing, I'll be getting games to keep me busy up until that time but I also need a bigger Micro SD and a micro sd card reader

Can anyone recommend me any good card readers between Micro sd and pc

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
That would be amazing, I'll be getting games to keep me busy up until that time but I also need a bigger Micro SD and a micro sd card reader

Can anyone recommend me any good card readers between Micro sd and pc
*Shrugs* Honestly I'm using one that came with an R4. Working good for me. Micro SD's I can recommend one I just bought, Samsung EVO 32GB. What an amazing card.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*shrug so hard*

I'm also about that R4i reader life, I know it does the trick. I've got a Sandisk Ultra 32gb class 10 lined up for my Gateway and a Sandisk class 4 16gb for R4i ish.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have issues with it too.do you by chance wear glasses? Idk if that would matter but I feel like it might ne my glasses plus the 3d effect that hurts my head/eyes

Actually I don't wear any. I used to think that wearing glasses would improve the 3D experience until I read your post...
What I do to optimize my experience is turn off 3D during dialogs and cinematics and only enable it during actual gameplay, and even then I only use it on the lowest 3D scale. I also turn it off when I navigate the system menus etc.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually I don't wear any. I used to think that wearing glasses would improve the 3D experience until I read your post...
What I do to optimize my experience is turn off 3D during dialogs and cinematics and only enable it during actual gameplay, and even then I only use it on the lowest 3D scale. I also turn it off when I navigate the system menus etc.
Glasses are a net neutral. Some people have problems with that kind of artificial depth perception, others don't. I turn off the 3D on the 3DS partially because it does strain the eyes after a little while, but also partially because it's too finicky in terms of direction and distance. I love the 3D in VR and movie theaters, though.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glasses are a net neutral. Some people have problems with that kind of artificial depth perception, others don't. I turn off the 3D on the 3DS partially because it does strain the eyes after a little while, but also partially because it's too finicky in terms of direction and distance. I love the 3D in VR and movie theaters, though.

Im trying to see if my eyes will eventually get used to it. I've been using it for a week now, 10-20 minutes of play at the lowest 3D level. I Think there's some improvement but it needs more testing. Maybe in a week or two, that is if you can really adapt to it and get rid of the side effects for good. I highly doubt it but am giving it a try since the3D works so great on the new models, it would be a real shame to give up on it without a fight

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
email from gateway.

Thank you for your continued support!

We are still working on N3DS support as there is some issues in some version, we
will keep users posted with a news post soon.

mailto:[email protected]
Thanks for the news.
I interpret it as gateway has not solutions right now, they need few more weeks to solve it, then few weeks to test it and get feedbacks. If found aother bugs, another few more weeks to solve it, another few weeks to test it. Maybe summer at the earliest.

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Here's a simple flowchart I made for those who can not wait for Gateway update and considering to buy a Sky3DS.
With assumption you can only get Sky3DS by buying and you don't want to buy retail cards.
nSDQ0B6.png

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country
Im trying to see if my eyes will eventually get used to it. I've been using it for a week now, 10-20 minutes of play at the lowest 3D level. I Think there's some improvement but it needs more testing. Maybe in a week or two, that is if you can really adapt to it and get rid of the side effects for good. I highly doubt it but am giving it a try since the3D works so great on the new models, it would be a real shame to give up on it without a fight
I wear glasses and have been happy with the 3d on the N3DS. I've had it on(set at a little less than halfway) for every game except OoT3D. For some reason, just that game gives me a headache.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn