Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
What are we talking about here....so, there's still no spcific release date of the new 3DS support firmware???

Yup the n3ds release is not up, let me hit F5 real quick....yup, nothing new

In light of the fact that there's STILL no new gateway news I present to you a classic show intro :D

Zacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeese...Maybe that video released 3 month ago in utube just some kind of tests, they just entered the game but doing nothing, maybe it will crush & pop out during the game play, otherwise it won't take 3 month even longer...fixing bugs? Advertising?who knows.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That being so well put, and now that I have a N3DSXL, a Sky3DS on the way and useless Gatewait Card in a box, I started to look on eBay again for something to put the Gatewait into.

Are there any "New-in-the-box, never been opened/updated" O3DSXL models that won't work with the Gatewait?
I think that all of those models shipped with <= 9.2 on them, or am I wrong?

I'm kinda eyeing a "Nintendo 3DS XL Gold Edition w/ NEW Super Mario Bros. 2" for it....

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
My GW cart is just a useless piece of plastic for now. Maybe I will look for a way
to finally sell it. GW Team is holding back the update for whatever reason.
That is how they value the customer. Thank you GW. No value for money.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The problem is that they want the Updates to be fully working without any problems, and with a Kernel exploit and patching of the firmware files(even in ram) its poossible to brick a console.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gateway team usually strives for perfection, or close to it. They want an easy to use exploit that even the average Joe can do. Garyopa last time stated that they were fixing problems with some regions and firmware versions. I am guessing they have the majority of regions and firmwares working, but still have quite a lot of bugs.

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateways website is down perhaps for maintenance or perhaps for an update who knows it is down for me right now i checked the website isitdownrightnow.com it is down for everyone!!

Nevermind its back up sorry guys

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was down i swear it sorry about that guys i got super excited :) seriously though sorry about amping the hype i am in the same boat just waiting so hopefully its out today :)

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
it was down i swear it sorry about that guys i got super excited :) seriously though sorry about amping the hype i am in the same boat just waiting so hopefully its out today :)

Don't worry, people hype up gateway downtime a couple times a week at least. I think most have learned to curb their hope since the bullshit countdowns, announcements that never came and that video a few months back that seems to be fake (Otherwise why no release/announcement)? At this point I think I would be more surprised that the gateway team is still working on it than not. Have faith though, I'm sure it will be here soon :grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby...