Zombie thread, RAAAGH

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So........ who else finds the new 3ds (XL) freaking AMAZING?
SO FAST web browser!! WATCH SERIES, movies etc, even Facebook works LOL. The STABLE 3D AWW MY GAWD. Im having a Nintendogasm right now. :yay::nds:

Since I play Pokemon Omega Ruby, 3D is amazing and pretty stable. But on MH4U the 3D was bullshit, very unstable etc.
I wounder why, if it is because of processor or not....

Sad we have the New Browser and can't use the exploit :P

Reactions: Raymond7

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
So........ who else finds the new 3ds (XL) freaking AMAZING?
SO FAST web browser!! WATCH SERIES, movies etc, even Facebook works LOL. The STABLE 3D AWW MY GAWD. Im having a Nintendogasm right now. :yay::nds:

i wouldn't call a console with super low resolution screens AMAZING but it is a much better console than the previous XL model in many ways.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
tbh it should have been the original one released in 2009 when developers complained about wanting dual analog
Pretty crazy that the 3ds didn't come with dual analog. In this day and age, it has been the norm for 3d games to use a c-stick or equivalent.

Regular DS was ok since most games were still 2d and all, but 3DS needed that second analog stick.

Reactions: Margen67

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pretty crazy that the 3ds didn't come with dual analog. In this day and age, it has been the norm for 3d games to use a c-stick or equivalent.

Regular DS was ok since most games were still 2d and all, but 3DS needed that second analog stick.

One stick at a time, Nintendo is always behind.
Also, it seems they thought the touchscreen was an acceptable second thumbpad... assholes.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
14) Someone made a time machine and stopped gateway for n3ds from happening

So, what we should do is build our own time machine and stop the guy from stopping gateway for N3DS..right?
But what if someone else builds a time machine and stops us from stopping the other guy ?

NUOH MY GOD! We are screwd.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
i agree but what was possible to do in 2014 like the ss3d may not have been possible to do back then in 2009.
It surely was possible, just not in their plans to spend the extra $€£ on it. Ninty like to have a 40% profit on console sales. That's why their hardware is so behind all the time, yet they continue to survive.

Even with the insane amount of piracy on consoles like the wii, DS, and now 3ds, they continue to survive since they make profit on console sales.

That's why piracy on a Nintendo console isn't such a big deal, compared to Sony, who cut it really close if they're not losing money on sales.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So, what we should do is build our own time machine and stop the guy from stopping gateway for N3DS..right?
But what if someone else builds a time machine and stops us from stopping the other guy ?

NUOH MY GOD! We are screwd.
Just go ahead in time (I suspect maybe a couple of years should do it) get the update and travel back to Christmas Day and release it :P

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I really miss not having a Vita (P4G).
I would like to have both the Nintendo and Sony handhelds, like I did in the previous generation.
It is a pity I always prioritize buying Nintendo, and then if I have money left buying everything else... I suppose it is stupid loyalty or something.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
i'm sure their next gen handheld console will have dual analogue sticks.

Yeh but they'll be some other great enhancement that will not be included in the first generation of the new models, they'll also be a larger size model too so I definetly will waiting before I get the new 3ds's successor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1