Zombie thread, RAAAGH

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh God, please no.

4k pages of pure BS. I hear too much salt can kill a man. I'll make my own flash cart by then lol.

Actually, tbh I don't believe it can be thaaat bad anyways so no need to worry :)
Good to see nothing has changed here. :) had to take a break for a few days, sad I missed 50 or so pages. :(

Fortunately have a one dead pixel on the new 55" so it goes back, good excuse to get a 60" at Costco. The WII U is going to be happy.

Has Sony given any updates on how the 2nd trimester is going? It seems your belief in a 90 day gestation period was a bit off. I am sticking with my belief In a full term. I have been through this twice now, time flies and August 14th is just around the corner™.

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Each week that goes by my SKY seems like a more worthwhile investment. I've seriously gotten so much out of this cart so far, it's great.

It's been what, like 3 and a half months now since the announcement that it works on the N3DS? Such a long time to wait, especially since the 9.2 exploit came out over a month and a half ago :(

Reactions: 2Hack and logg

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually surprised GW hasn't delivered yet, I was hoping to see it this weekend. Not sure what their holdup is tbh, it only took me a good week to get into ARM9 on an N3DS, although I guess having the entire getting to usermode from ninjhax part helps a bit. And having somewhat open documentation to go off of. At most I'd say getting the ARM9 binary decrypted from NATIVE_FIRM on N3DS might be a bit tricky.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Big thanks to whoever mentioned Nintendont! I ended up pulling the old Wii out of the box it's sat in for 2+ years, and got right back into their homebrew scene. I didn't realise it was still so active! I've been busy tinkering and playing Mario Party 4 all day. I don't even care when the GW update comes at this point :). Get on it people; it's a great time sink!

Reactions: VinsCool and 2Hack

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It is really hard for me to understand that video due to the fact that my first language is Spanish and I do understand what the guy says, I cannot read eng subtitles at the same time! Fucking brain >_<
mute the video :P
same was said by people who understand german with the hitler video......guess we need a video with no real language so everyone can enjoy it :P

Reactions: MontyQ and Fabbbrrr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: BakerMan ran out of pies to bone +1