Zombie thread, RAAAGH

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't find it. Maybe he deleted it? It was after his failed three day countdown, and then he put up a "you've met with a terrible fate" thing from MM and linked a youtube video of the IT crowd's piracy ad. I'm sure someone can vouch for me, but I can't seem to find the post... perhaps it's been deleted, edited, or I'm just not looking hard enough

edit: was on the maxconsole forums
You gotta be kidding.
It's the first paragraph after the fate line.

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta be kidding.
It's the first paragraph after the fate line.

no, as in I couldn't find the post: I was looking for the post so I could quote it, not that I couldn't find the part where he talks about the end of Feb.

...but I can't seem to find the post... perhaps it's been deleted, edited, or I'm just not looking hard enough

edit: was on the maxconsole forums

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no, as in I couldn't find the post: I was looking for the post so I could quote it
This one?
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ULTRA-3-0-4-Public-BETA?p=1738102#post1738102

Right below the MM moon pic, you'll find this:
Sadly, it does not look like there will be release today, it could happen tomorrow or tomorrow after tomorrow, but relax and be sure that more updates are happening over next few days/weeks with everything to be completed by end of Feb. once Chinese New Year is over and resellers are able to stock enough units for the big N3DS release.

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, I know what it says... I was looking for the POST, not the TEXT, you don't have to go around questioning reading skills because you didn't interpret what I said to begin with correctly >_>

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see the post made by garyopa just fine, I don't know what you are referring to.

okay here's the breakdown if you still don't get it:
Timburpton asked WHERE garyopa made the statement, meaning "can you give me a link or a quote to where he said this"

When did garyopa say end of feb though? I thought he only said "soon"
So, I set out to find the post, but I couldn't, so I just started listing all the details I remembered from it by memory, hoping that someone else knew where the post was, as in where it was LOCATED on the internet.
You're thinking that I couldn't see gary's statement saying that there would be something by the end of February, and that's a complete misinterpretation.
I was trying to figure out WHERE the post was, the URL of the post so I could point Timburpton in the right direction. Thankfully, codychaosx pulled out the URL of the post.

You were also probably thrown off because my post came after when codychaosx put up the URL. That's because I began typing my post before he had done that (meaning I didn't see where it was), but I didn't submit it for a good ~15 minutes because I tried to find the post for myself first.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You were also probably thrown off because my post came after when codychaosx put up the URL. That's because I began typing my post before he had done that, but I didn't submit it for a good ~15 minutes because I tried to find the post for myself first.
Yeah this was the reason of the confusion.
Good it was settled down!

Reactions: Dragaan

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Friendly reminder not to get too hyped.
Dates and rumors mean nothing in gatewayland..
Personally, I don't think we'll see the update anytime soon.
Hate to be a debby downer, but given all the shit that happened lately and how quiet they've been, I'm not even sure if Gateway actually has a viable method of code execution on the N3DS without Cubic Ninja, which they may or may not have used to load it up in the video to generate hype and stop people from purchasing a Sky3DS, which was revealed just shortly before they posted it.

SonyUSA/garyopa are not Gateway, and without an OFFICIAL statement by the Gateway team anything is considered to be rumor or speculation.
Just saying this because I've been riding the Gateway hype train ever since I first got it for my 4.5 3DS. They eventually deliver but they take their sweet time to ensure everything works perfectly.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Friendly reminder not to get too hyped.
Dates and rumors mean nothing in gatewayland..
Personally, I don't think we'll see the update anytime soon.
Hate to be a debby downer, but given all the shit that happened lately and how quiet they've been, I'm not even sure if Gateway actually has a viable method of code execution on the N3DS without Cubic Ninja, which they may or may not have used to load it up in the video to generate hype and stop people from purchasing a Sky3DS, which was revealed just shortly before they posted it.

SonyUSA/garyopa are not Gateway, and without an OFFICIAL statement by the Gateway team anything is considered to be rumor or speculation.
Just saying this because I've been riding the Gateway hype train ever since I first got it for my 4.5 3DS. They eventually deliver but they take their sweet time to ensure everything works perfectly.
Er.... GW NEVER makes a pre release announcement. They only release RELEASED UPDATE announcements.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I doubt aomething happen. If no DSTWO+ then Gateway not bring up anything. But when DSTWO+ release I gurss We See a release with no Emunand 9.5 for N3DS etc.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I doubt aomething happen. If no DSTWO+ then Gateway not bring up anything. But when DSTWO+ release I gurss We See a release with no Emunand 9.5 for N3DS etc.

But why? I mean if DSTWO+ comes out I dunno in 2 days, and it does everything that gateway does + it does it on New 3DS in 9.5, then what could possibly GW do about it? If they have something working with the New3DS, they better release it before DSTWO+ comes out... ^^"

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Er.... GW NEVER makes a pre release announcement. They only release RELEASED UPDATE announcements.
gCxiq5G.png

So this doesn't count as an announcement?
I'd consider 'just around the corner' to be perfectly viable for roughly 3 weeks of work.
And btw, they haven't said anything like this for the N3DS support. Hence why I'm not holding my breath. If it does happen it'll be massive surprise. If it doesn't I didn't get my hopes up anyway so there's no disappointment.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
But why? I mean if DSTWO+ comes out I dunno in 2 days, and it does everything that gateway does + it does it on New 3DS in 9.5, then what could possibly GW do about it? If they have something working with the New3DS, they better release it before DSTWO+ comes out... ^^"
This is bad.....

If DSTwo+ comes out within these 2 days, I'll sure be broke....!

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
gCxiq5G.png

So this doesn't count as an announcement?
I'd consider 'just around the corner' to be perfectly viable for roughly 3 weeks of work.
And btw, they haven't said anything like this for the N3DS support. Hence why I'm not holding my breath. If it does happen it'll be massive surprise. If it doesn't I didn't get my hopes up anyway so there's no disappointment.
But, according to gateway terms, isn't "around the corner" equivalent to a months worth of time?

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi