1. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

United States
    Look on the bright side, the fact that garyopa is even doing a countdown means that if it doesn't show up by the end of the 24h then it'll show up shortly after like last time.

Edit: Then again, that 48 hour tease...

2. PerroDS

PerroDS Newbie
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    Well said

3. hiron

hiron GBAtemp Regular

If GW doesnt release after the countdown well fuck GW ill just get Sky. Not amused at how GW treat us.

2skies and MrJason005 like this.
  4. PerroDS

PerroDS Newbie
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    Or maybe 3 more months

5. satel
    This message by satel has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 14, 2015.
    Feb 14, 2015 Show
  6. florian

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    will have to wait a few months, believe me, because I have no confidence in them he constantly delay , not dreaming the 72 hour no

see in 48 hr Sunday :wacko:

7. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Hoping it is released "soon" and with the secret special hidden feature (hopefully a TWL_FIRM fix) and 9.5 emunand too so I can see all the waitway h8ters do a 180

florian likes this.
  8. florian

florian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    i hope also is soon because gateway constantly delay , otherwise i buy a sky3ds and sold my gateway

9. 4ur0r

4ur0r GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    I'm following 3DS scene since the beginning of this month, why everyone keep telling Gateway team postponed updates or whatsoever? What do I need to know?

10. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Greece
    They never promised a 100% confirmed date. People hate the teasing, that's all.

4ur0r likes this.
  11. cynique
    This message by cynique has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 14, 2015.
    Feb 14, 2015 Show
  12. MrJason005
    This message by MrJason005 has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 14, 2015.
    Feb 14, 2015 Show
  13. Kuin

Kuin Newbie

France
    Well I think it's unfair to blame Gateway for "delaying" on dates that they DIDN'T give, but that some "guys who know the GW team, yeah yeah for real, no joke, no really" gave...

If you just follow the official website of Gateway they NEVER gave fake hope to people, just never! Even on the last update they said that the support of the N3DS will TAKE A WHILE. And after people will say "oh the GW team lied again", what lie? They didn't say anything, a MEMBER of this forum said something. :(

Except if I'm mistaken and this person (which I don't know at all) say the truth and really know this team.

In fact people except the release to come soon so they give credit to any rumor because they (and me too) want it so much to be true... But afterwards we can't, again, blame the GW team for not releasing something that they didn't officialy announce.

14. Miles54321

Miles54321 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Exactly, anyone who says Garyopa and Sony should be banned should be asshamed ¬_¬

Sony USA senpai does not deserve this treatment! Also I gotta give some respect to gary for keeping the hype up
    It may not come tomorrow, so what? It'll come soon i'm sure, if not then get angry at Gateway but not Sony or Gary

15. vingt-2

vingt-2 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    They posted a video of the N3Ds exploit 4 months ago and since then they have been telling that the 3DS support was coming soon over and over again. They did officially said it would be out before christmas in their replies to confused customers emails. It did turn out to be a lie. Was it on purpose to boost sales? You decide.

TheShadowRunner likes this.
  16. Hkari
    This message by Hkari has been removed from public view by Veho, Feb 14, 2015.
    Feb 14, 2015 Show
  17. Kuin

Kuin Newbie

France
    Oh really? I saw that video and it's true I thought it mean the support of the N3DS will be coming really soon, but I didn't read about this before Christmas thing. But I believe you, I'm not SO MUCH, into those things, I don't follow every news, ever posts, etc etc, it's why I'm new on this website, I start to be interested by it, but before I wasn't.

Well, what I'm sure about, is that if they will release it AS SOON as they can, the sooner they do it, the more money they'll get and market share against the Sky3DS team. If they don't release it, it means that they're really stuck. :/

I'm really crossing my fingers for this rumor to be true too, because if it is, I'll be getting a New 3DS XL right away, the non support of the GW on it is the only thing preventing me to do it. ^^"

18. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Greece
    Those emails could easily be faked since there was no sender email in any of those snapshots.

19. Metal Fingers

Metal Fingers Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Vingt-2 that is the exact point I was making. You are gonna have these brown nosers who are gonna worship these guys like gods but at the end of the day its poor business. Sadly at the time they are the only ones that are offering what is in demand. So they can get away with torturing their clientele

20. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

United States
    To me the video was just proof of concept. In my opinion the emails were the unscrupulous action.

21. Metal Fingers

Metal Fingers Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The emails were not faked I got emails directly from them saying the exact same thing. I also got like 4-5 other follow up emails of before new years and then later they began saying in a few days all over again. I was also asking about n3ds support not 3ds support sometime later they decided to not release n3ds support at all and I bought a jn3ds for no reason when I could have just waited for the US release had they said earlier that it wouldnt be out prior to the US release. They clearly knew they wouldnt release it before the US launch because they had a n3ds working product for the last 4 months.

TheShadowRunner likes this.
  22. storm75x

storm75x Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!

Holy crap, I remember GBATemp having an EXACT type of conversation before 3.0 BETA was released...

#gw3ds #skysucks #2sp00ky4me

ryanjf97, Nightwish and MrJason005 like this.
  23. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Greece
    Did ANY of those emails have a date?
    Not just a few days, Not just around the corner, a date?

24. b17bomber

b17bomber GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ryanjf97 and storm75x like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Zombie, thread, RAAAGH