Zombie thread, RAAAGH

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
DAWN OF NEW DAY, so Tick-Tok its time for a NEW MEME:

And it would not be complete without a new song to learn to play right, here is example:

Now hurry up, play the 'song of time' as the Moon is Falling Faster now, will Gateway be able to save the world! :)

I hope so

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know people are going to hate me for saying this but....I never played N64 games (only pokemon stadium with friend). I owned PS1 back then.

I kinda missed al the big games, Mario 64, Zeldas and so on. Now I own one, but don't feel like playing on N64 :( Did I miss alot?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Gary's so sure of himself, like he knows it will happen tomorrow...
I'll eat my hat (Yes, my Avatar) if it gets released today or tomorrow.
I know people are going to hate me for saying this but....I never played N64 games (only pokemon stadium with friend). I owned PS1 back then.

I kinda missed al the big games, Mario 64, Zeldas and so on. Now I own one, but don't feel like playing on N64 :( Did I miss alot?
Haha, I was in the exact same spot as you. My dad got me playstations and he rented the games from those movie rental spots, then ripped them and returned them.
Still, Crash bandicoot and Ape escape were my favourites.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You missed Goldeneye 64...

PROXIMITY MINES!!!!

thats all im gonna say

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it's really coming. Gary cannot possibly be so sure and precise without knowing something (like preparing web space and folders for Gateway's uploads). He cannot affored being so precise and lie because that would mean loosing all credibility forever!

Also last time when he said it would be out in 2 days, it was out like in 3 days and he even hinted at the new logo!

Come on people, believe... for the last time...

Reactions: memomo and satel

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it's really coming. Gary cannot possibly be so sure and precise without knowing something (like preparing web space and folders for Gateway's uploads). He cannot affored to lie because that would mean loosing all credibility forever!

Also last time when he said it would be out in 2 days, it was out like in 3 days and he even hinted at the new logo!

Come people, believe... for the last time...

yea i thought that the last time too with the 3.0 update :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1