Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey how did you get a colored thingamajig? I want one!

Anyway, the exploit is real, they just don't have a US N3DS console to find the patch locations in the firmware, so a delay up to the 2-week closing gap is understandable. What would not be understandable is if they still didn't have the exploit out a day -after- the N3DS US launch. Surely they can get a console ahead of time from -some- supplier to analyze the firmware and get it ready/release it.

No need to respond to some of these haters who are just looking to stir up trouble, as you can see some of them even called you a "fraud", or somewhere along those lines. I see why gary cares not to respond here in this forum.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe some of you already noticed but I have give up on gateway. I have waited enough and it kinda ruined the 3DS hype for me. I am playing on my PS4 and in 3 days battlefield hardline beta will be out. Date which was communicated by professional company DICE, not like shitty gateway. Many more games like bloodborn are on its way to PS4.

Between work and life I have little time left and that I will spend on my PS4 instead of 3DS. Beside that, the only game I really love is Pokemon and that one I always buy Legit. So in the upcomming months PS4 has more sweeter titles to offer for me then 3DS.
Wait a second, so you're comparing a game developing company with one that delivers you means to pirate games... I don't know about you but that's just silly :D

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, running my daily check around the forums. Could we stop with all the rudeness? I feel like a lot of this topic makes people just start to hate one another cause everyone is just impatient and tired of waiting for an update. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked down, at the same time I'm glad cause all the hype is mostly contained now. Go eat some sushi/ice cream and calm down :confused:

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Again, running my daily check around the forums. Could we stop with all the rudeness? I feel like a lot of this topic makes people just start to hate one another cause everyone is just impatient and tired of waiting for an update. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked down, at the same time I'm glad cause all the hype is mostly contained now. Go eat some sushi/ice cream and calm down :confused:

I have no problem with anyone and have the time of my life with u guys. Some people here are trying to ruin it for all and the best thing we can do is just ignore those.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, running my daily check around the forums. Could we stop with all the rudeness? I feel like a lot of this topic makes people just start to hate one another cause everyone is just impatient and tired of waiting for an update.
Right? Like everybody is so cranky its insane. I get that were all pissed but let's keep it civil we all want gw to just release it or give us some news were all on the same side. No need to hate each other for wanting to give up. Instead give encouragement. Say hey man we've already waited 3 months let's at least give gateway a few days after the valentines day just out of the kindness of our pink and chocolate giving hearts.

...Even tho we imported our consoles months ago and now some of us really wish we would've just waited...UGH I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES ON MY N3DS!!!! :angry:

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Right? Like everybody is so cranky its insane. I get that were all pissed but let's keep it civil we all want gw to just release it or give us some news were all on the same side. No need to hate each other for wanting to give up. Instead give encouragement. Say hey man we've already waited 3 months let's at least give gateway a few days after the valentines day just out of the kindness of our pink and chocolate giving hearts.

...Even tho we imported our consoles months ago and now some of us really wish we would've just waited...UGH I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES ON MY N3DS!!!! :angry:
Go buy a game then.:creep:

Anyhow, something's gonna happen today. Hopefully someone will release news...........
Meanwhile enjoy this commercial break!

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3 months wait time is nothing compared to the 18 months waiting for support higher than firmware 4.5.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean Gary? Except it would make sense for him to get shot down because he DOES have sources.

But as I stated to you before, if there is nothing to report than there is nothing to report. But that doesnt mean everyone else should make him out to be someone who is withholding.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But as I stated to you before, if there is nothing to report than there is nothing to report. But that doesnt mean everyone else should make him out to be someone who is withholding.
The hype train is pretty much dead, and that's what made all the excitement before. Unless it's Gary/Sony saying something people aren't gonna get super hyped up. You need credibility, a "gut" feeling isn't gonna get you far.

Supergluey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The hype train is pretty much dead, and that's what made all the excitement before. Unless it's Gary/Sony saying something people aren't gonna get super hyped up. You need credibility, a "gut" feeling isn't gonna get you far.

That's pretty much what I feel as well. I remember buying the N3DS when we got the video showing it working on it.
Then when ultra came, I was excited but then disappointed but kept believing.

Then now it goes from checking the website everyday to every other day, and I think I check once a week now.
I'm sure It'll be out "Soon" but I'm probably going to move on to other consoles or just get a Sky3DS.

Unless the mysterious "function" was like ability to play ds games or cheats in-game or something mind blowing.
I don't see the hype getting bigger.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys I have an old 3ds at the moment that I already use with my gateway but I want to get a new nintendo 3ds XL when it launches if gateway releases support for it soon. Do we have any clue if the new nintendo 3ds xl units will have hackable firmwares? Any rumors?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol by the time a game comes from Japan I could swap my n3ds for the american one and buy a game locally and there's a big difference between waiting for support above 4.x and the n3ds wait. Gateway never released a video or stated they had support above 4.x until last November...the same time they told n3ds support was coming so for all I'm concerned its been the same wait time...and you had the option to buy a 4.x or lower console not too hard to find maybe a little more pricey but no different than the import fees n shit some ppl paid. I didn't have to honestly my n3ds ll even after shipping was still cheaper than what they're selling the us one for lol

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is like the forgotten ruins of the old hype train. I'm waiting along with everyone else, checking the forums from time to time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.