One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gallery_24102_883_21005.png

A new game on the Nintendo 3DS eShop is such a momentous event that it deserves its own news post!

UFO Interactive Games brings us Zombie Slayer Diox, a rhythm-action sidescroller. It is the year 20xx. Zombies have (as expected) taken over most major cities in the world, and Diox is on a quest to save it with his unique guitar shredding and katana skills. He lures the zombies in with his sweet songs and sick guitar solos, and then eviscerates them with his katana when they get close. There is a rumor that deep within zombie territory, a super guitar amp exists that can be used to kill thousands of zombies at once with a strum of a simple power chord…

You can try it yourself today from the eShop for $5.99.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: 1 person

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
It looks fine. I don't see why is it a news though. I googled the name of the company but didn't find anything special.

Maybe this is a "special" game like sudohax /jk :lol:

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's up with good old GBAtemp? "You can try it yourself today from the eShop for $5.99.", "blah,blah rocks the e-shop" etc.

That's not what I want to read on GBAtemp. We all know, that the 3DS isn't cracked and GBAtemp has some problems to stay interesting for it's users, but come on, you can't post shit like this on the front page.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
What's up with good old GBAtemp? "You can try it yourself today from the eShop for $5.99.", "blah,blah rocks the e-shop" etc.

That's not what I want to read on GBAtemp. We all know, that the 3DS isn't cracked and GBAtemp has some problems to stay interesting for it's users, but come on, you can't post shit like this on the front page.
Oh wow, that was a good laugh. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: 3 people

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow rude much?

I come to this site for gaming (but especially Nintendo) news, not just hacking info. Get your head out of your ass and look around at what most of the discussions here are about.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Clearly lily thought this was worth it. So have faith. Lily is kick-ass, thus I myself am going to trust her sexpert opinion.
Can't believe people would grumble "This isn't front page worthy" come on now.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearly lily thought this was worth it. So have faith. Lily is kick-ass, thus I myself am going to trust her sexpert opinion.

Suck up more will you

I don't give a crap if its on the front page, that's not really my concern, game is probably not worth it for 6 bucks

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You may not have noticed, but GBAtemp is changing. If you aren't interested in paying for games that's your business, but it does get old crapping on people that do want to. Just like it gets old when people that want to pay for games crap on those that don't. The eShop has some pretty neat games, just like DSiWare did. Just because there's no way to pirate those games doesn't make them any less legitimate or interesting to draw attention to.

However, I appreciate your feedback. If this isn't the kind of news people are interested in, I'll keep that in mind.

You could be a little bit more polite about it next time though.

Reactions: 3 people

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Suck up more will you

I don't give a crap if its on the front page, that's not really my concern, game is probably not worth it for 6 bucks

I like how you assume i'm kissing ass. if i wanted to kiss lily's ass i'd simply pm her in mirc and do so.. or steam..or anything else but on the forums. I actually do have respect for her opinion because I do think she's cool. Now..insert foot into mouth.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Suck up more will you

I like how you assume i'm kissing ass. if i wanted to kiss lily's ass i'd simply pm her in mirc and do so.. or steam..or anything else but on the forums. I actually do have respect for her opinion because I do think she's cool. Now..insert foot into mouth.

Putting your foot in your mouth already i see, truth hurts

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Come on folks, I don't want to have to moderate and hand out warns in the news section.

Please feel free to PM me if you have an issue that you'd like to discuss.

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

You may not have noticed, but GBAtemp is changing.
Everything will be back to normal as soon as the 3DS has it's first hello world.
If GBAtemp is changing to anything else than what it is now, it will die. GBAtemp is THE international website for nintendo users with cracked systems. They may be here for piracy, they may be here for homebrew, but they are not here to get gaming news. And they are definately not here to read marketing bullshit. ("try it today", "rocks the eshop").

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Everything will be back to normal as soon as the 3DS has it's first hello world.
If GBAtemp is changing to anything else than what it is now, it will die. GBAtemp is THE international website for nintendo users with cracked systems. They may be here for piracy, they may be here for homebrew, but they are not here to get gaming news. And they are definately not here to read marketing bullshit. ("try it today", "rocks the eshop").

I'm impressed that you're able to speak for the entire GBAtemp community!

As I said, I appreciate your input. Remember that if you don't want to see any gaming news on the front page, you can click the "Homebrew" tab to filter it out.

Reactions: 4 people

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I'm impressed that you're able to speak for the entire GBAtemp community!

As I said, I appreciate your input. Remember that if you don't want to see any gaming news on the front page, you can click the "Homebrew" tab to filter it out.
OK, it's arrogant to speak for the community, but thats not really my intention. I'm simply expecting everyone else to be smart enough to know a good gaming news site, if he's interested in gaming news, and you're right, I could activate the Filter, but until the last months, I liked to have some GBAtemp gaming news, because even their Gaming News where a little bit special, and absolutely not like "Wow! New iOS gameapp on the eshop!".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.