Zombie Slayer Diox Rocks the eShop

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Everything will be back to normal as soon as the 3DS has it's first hello world.
If GBAtemp is changing to anything else than what it is now, it will die. GBAtemp is THE international website for nintendo users with cracked systems. They may be here for piracy, they may be here for homebrew, but they are not here to get gaming news. And they are definately not here to read marketing bullshit. ("try it today", "rocks the eshop").
It's funny because GBAtemp is also one of the best/known sites to get your PSP hacked. GBAtemp isn't all Nintendo anymore and it isn't all about piracy/hacking either, I'd like to think GBAtemp is a good site for news but it's not quite there yet, GBAtemp is a community and that's what people come and stay for.

Edit: @Lily should get press access to E3, that'll be a #gamechanger :3

Reactions: 2 people

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up with good old GBAtemp? "You can try it yourself today from the eShop for $5.99.", "blah,blah rocks the e-shop" etc.

That's not what I want to read on GBAtemp. We all know, that the 3DS isn't cracked and GBAtemp has some problems to stay interesting for it's users, but come on, you can't post shit like this on the front page.

You may not have noticed, but GBAtemp is changing.
Everything will be back to normal as soon as the 3DS has it's first hello world.
If GBAtemp is changing to anything else than what it is now, it will die. GBAtemp is THE international website for nintendo users with cracked systems. They may be here for piracy, they may be here for homebrew, but they are not here to get gaming news. And they are definately not here to read marketing bullshit. ("try it today", "rocks the eshop").

I'm impressed that you're able to speak for the entire GBAtemp community!

As I said, I appreciate your input. Remember that if you don't want to see any gaming news on the front page, you can click the "Homebrew" tab to filter it out.
OK, it's arrogant to speak for the community, but thats not really my intention. I'm simply expecting everyone else to be smart enough to know a good gaming news site, if he's interested in gaming news, and you're right, I could activate the Filter, but until the last months, I liked to have some GBAtemp gaming news, because even their Gaming News where a little bit special, and absolutely not like "Wow! New iOS gameapp on the eshop!".
I use GBAtemp as a filter, as I honestly don't care for most gaming news. The interesting stuff always gets posted to USN or the Front Page. GBAtemp is also an easy way for people to see the reactions of the pirate/homebrew community to gaming news, rather than the entire gaming public's opinion.

el cut

Trophies
Website
hobbieszombies.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I just bought the game, I played an entire area of 3 stages with a final boss, is a decent game, with graphics for a flash game, not spectacular but good enough, the music is awesome if you like 80's hard rock .

In general is a good game, if I have to qualify i give a seven to ten, if you like music games or zombie game surely will entertain you and will be worth its cost.

Sorry I had to use google traduct, not native.

Reactions: 1 person

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just bought the game, I played an entire area of 3 stages with a final boss, is a decent game, with graphics for a flash game, not spectacular but good enough, the music is awesome if you like 80's hard rock .

In general is a good game, if I have to qualify i give a seven to ten, if you like music games or zombie game surely will entertain you and will be worth its cost.

Sorry I had to use google traduct, not native.

Hi, I just bought the game. I played an entire world of 3 stages along with a final boss. It is a decent game with graphics similar to those of a flash game. Nothing spectacular but good enough for some fun. If you like the Hard Rock music from the 80s, you will love the music of this game.

It is a good game in general. If I have to rate this game, I would give it a 7/10. If you like the rhythm based games or games that have zombies in them, then you will surely find this game entertaining. It's totally worth its cost.

Sorry I had to use Google Translate as am not a native speaker of English language.

There, helped you bro, because I liked your post. :D

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's funny because GBAtemp is also one of the best/known sites to get your PSP hacked. GBAtemp isn't all Nintendo anymore and it isn't all about piracy/hacking either, I'd like to think GBAtemp is a good site for news but it's not quite there yet, GBAtemp is a community and that's what people come and stay for.

Of all the places to get your PSP hacked, I've never seen GBATemp be recommended. I went to google, typed in things such as "how to hack psp" et al. GBATemp's not in sight for PSP. How did you come to this conclusion exactly?

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How did you come to this conclusion exactly?
Because unless it's a specific PSP hacking site (they usually have their own guides) I see people recommending Rydian's two guides (FAQ and hacking) here and/or Wololo CFW for Dummies guide. I'm not pulling it out of my ass, I see it all the time.

Fair enough. People at GBATemp recommend GBATemp. There are far superior sites for it however, which is what I'm getting at (it's not the top psp hacking site lol).

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What's up with good old GBAtemp? "You can try it yourself today from the eShop for $5.99.", "blah,blah rocks the e-shop" etc.

That's not what I want to read on GBAtemp. We all know, that the 3DS isn't cracked and GBAtemp has some problems to stay interesting for it's users, but come on, you can't post shit like this on the front page.

You may not have noticed, but GBAtemp is changing.

I'm impressed that you're able to speak for the entire GBAtemp community!

As I said, I appreciate your input. Remember that if you don't want to see any gaming news on the front page, you can click the "Homebrew" tab to filter it out.
OK, it's arrogant to speak for the community, but thats not really my intention. I'm simply expecting everyone else to be smart enough to know a good gaming news site, if he's interested in gaming news, and you're right, I could activate the Filter, but until the last months, I liked to have some GBAtemp gaming news, because even their Gaming News where a little bit special, and absolutely not like "Wow! New iOS gameapp on the eshop!".
Actually, as far as gamming websites go, I only use the temp, mainly because I already know quite a few people here and not only does it have info about games it also has some other interesting sections.
The fact that the place where I post the most is the USN means something. =3
Just because YOU don't like it, that doesn't mean everyone else doesn't, I already check too many websites and having one that speaks about mostly everything regarding gamming, hacking, translations, new games, new consoles, events, etc... I like all of those on the same place.
And Zombie Slayer Diox is only a 3DS game, as far as google takes me, so I dunno if it's iOS or not but that doesn't cancel the fact it seems interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users