absolalone111

Chiptune Extraordinaire
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
resident evil deadly silence(remake of RE1 for DS)
plants vs. zombies(castle defender withe plants and zombies)

both are cartridge games not homebrew

Residient Evil is quite good, but i ran out of space so i removed it, thinking of buying the cart, alos, ther is a homebrew version of plants vs zombies to.

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
realizing the lack of good zombie games on the DS. WTH! i can't think of any more beyond the 2 already mentioned. RE1ds is a remake and PvZ is just a port with a bunch of mini games tacked on. nothing original. that sux.

btw dementium is creepy but not really a zombie game. kind of like a fps silent hill in a hospital... minus faceless sexy nurses.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
konel01 said:
btw dementium is creepy but not really a zombie game. kind of like a fps silent hill in a hospital... minus faceless sexy nurses.

Well, I didn't know if it was a zombie game or not. I just played for like 1 minute and saw zombies and got scared sh*tless so I quit...

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@DryYoshi it has one hell of a creepy vibe to it, tho. i just had a hard time playing it bcuz the way the DS handles FPS. after a while my hand cramp is greater than the fun i'm having... there is a sequel i haven't really tried yet. there is a rumor that a 3rd one is in development for the 3DS. 2nd circle pad would be a must tho.

add me on 3DS Friends list.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
konel01 said:
@DryYoshi it has one hell of a creepy vibe to it, tho. i just had a hard time playing it bcuz the way the DS handles FPS. after a while my hand cramp is greater than the fun i'm having... there is a sequel i haven't really tried yet. there is a rumor that a 3rd one is in development for the 3DS. 2nd circle pad would be a must tho.

add me on 3DS Friends list.
lets hope that it also has the option for motion control..... by god i must have a fps with motion control or ill sell this damn thing and play some gay wii version cod..... in motion control.........
hate2.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just off the top of my head:

touch the dead
simple ds series vol 32 zombie crisis (same concept as touch the dead)
zombie bbq (great game imo)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
On the subject of zombie games, I'm thinking whoever posted this auction needs to lay off the crack pipe just a little bit...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Resident-Evil-De...=item53e938d055

Seriously, are you fuckin' nuts? It goes for fifteen quid boxed like new in CEX. Whoever thinks its worth that, sealed or otherwise, is a nutjob. Maybe had his brain eaten by a zombie or something
tongue.gif

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
just off the top of my head:

touch the dead
simple ds series vol 32 zombie crisis (same concept as touch the dead)
zombie bbq (great game imo)

i forgot about touch the dead. it's like a light gun game with ur stylus. simple ds series vol 32 is basically the same thing. what's bad is I actually played both those games and forgot about them. i guess they're not memorable.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.